- Valutata 3 su 5WENN es mal läuft, scheint es gute Arbeit zu machen. Aber das Addon ist unzuverlässig, weil nach einiger Zeit die Software sich aufhängt oder ohne jegliche Settings. Ich werde das Programm neu installieren und hoffen, dass es danach wieder geht, denn Datenschutz ist wichtiger denn je!
- Valutata 2 su 5Wanted to like this add-on, but as others have reported, it quits working after some time. Get it running again, and it quits. That's a real shame as these people are trying to something laudable, possibly even noble. I'm 100% behind those that want to keep various entities from tracking us, and using our information to manipulate the population in order to enrich themselves. Yet, the add-on appears to have issues.
- Valutata 1 su 5Thanks for a good addon!
But at sometime after installing it losed settings and stopped working (
- Valutata 2 su 5Gute Idee, nur läuft eher unzuverlässig.
- Valutata 1 su 5Worked on 3/9 when I downloaded it. Broke on 3/10 when it was updated. Just says TMN Error. None of the buttons work on the Options menu. Can fill out the fields, but clicking buttons does nothing.
- Valutata 4 su 5I like the idea behind this extension, and it does what it says. It's also quite fun to watch it in action.
However, the settings panel could use a bit of love to be as usable and convincing as AdNauseum: The query list can't be closed, and the buttons change size when clicked making the text jump around, and some of these size-changing buttons need to be double-clicked very fast to work at all.
The link in the bottom of the settings panel to the Forbes article about DHS keywords is 404ing.
- Valutata 5 su 5Зроблено дуже гарно!! Показуе все що треба!!
- Valutata 4 su 5I love this one; it confuses trackers by doing random searches all around!
- Valutata 1 su 5Doesn't work anymore and I don't find any alternatives.
- Valutata 5 su 5от создателей AdNauseam , можно смело устанавливать и радоваться.
- Valutata 4 su 5Like the idea. But current version's setting page is embedded in Firefox Extension Page, which is crappy to see options completely.
[Enhancement Request] We'd like to see an automatic humanly browsing TrackMeNot that can enable us to truly defend gateway's and even ISP's surveillance rather than only search engine's one. It must be crazily awesome. ;)
Current version 0.10.41 simply not working with Firefox 63.0b3 (64-bit), Windows 10 1803, whether I set stealth mode or tab mode