- di Utente Firefox 12986864, 3 mesi faValutata 4 su 5Awesome addon! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I would really like to have a visual indication that the tab is unloaded. That would make this extension perfect. Nice job anyway. Thanks!
- di Fonzie!, 4 mesi faValutata 4 su 5This does what it has to do, has a setting for the time and for not suspending tabs that play media and is suuuper light weight!
I'd love to have a visual indicator of a tab being suspended, such as the text and icon being greyed out, which is why I gave it 4/5 stars.
- di Utente Firefox 13766921, 6 mesi faValutata 4 su 5This extension is the best to save memory, but it would be amazing if I could suspend all my tabs to the left, or to the right, or even suspend them all, I can do it only one by one.
- di Europa2010AD, 8 mesi faValutata 4 su 5Simple and does what's required. However if there is an option so that tabs can be restored manually (say, after switching to the suspended tab, it only gets restored with another click on the page itself), that'd make this add-on perfect.
- di AlEx, 9 mesi faValutata 4 su 5A have a problem with addon, it just not working after some time from starting firefox.
Now I set 10 seconds delay, wait for 20 seconds and press button - "suspend now if criteria match", but nothing happens. I have 96 open tabs, none of them suspend.
If I press "suspend all now" it works fine for all tabs.
How can I debug? The same problem was with "Tub Suspender" addon.
May be its because other addons that I use:
Open Tabs Next to Current?
Thank you for any help.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 9 mesi faHello, AlEx and thank you for giving Total Suspender a try!
First of all, since addons reviews page does not allow for a conversation (I can only give a reply), I would like to request that you create an issue on project's github page ( https://github.com/k5md/Total-Suspender-webextension/issues/new ) to make communication more effective.
To save your time, please, provide your settings in issue (especially "Ignore tabs producing sound" option status), and try to disable automute and if it doesn't help, disable Open Tabs Next to Current?, so that we can find out what causes the problem, since that if other tab suspending addon doesn't work, it is highly likely there is some conflict with Auto mute extension (then, updating tab state to "muted" somehow changes it's "audible" property?), or with tab-moving "Open Tabs Next to Current?".
- di Vindikato, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5Give how many tab suspended
+ no strange addon's url when suspending
== native one == no addon depandency in th futur
== Readable title for SessionSavers == <3
+ Low Memory use
++ White/Black Lists
++ Prevent suspend on Audio playing / pinned
++ Min timing....
- di Utente Firefox 15322094, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5I really enjoy the extension semplicity and ease of use. The only improvement needed, in my opinion, is adding a way to recognize suspended tabs and not reloading them by accident.
- di Utente Firefox 15051916, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5great addon , only thing annoying is no examples or guide on how to add url "patterns" syntax for whitelist and blacklist.
I tried to use * at the end of a url but it doesn't work.