- Valutata 2 su 5di they86, 3 mesi faYou can turn text on a webpage into a TickTick task, but I want to add a TAB (url), or even MULTIPLE TABS as tasks, and this cannot be done.
Also, as others have stated:
- the pop-up window offers no benefit compared to having TickTick open as a separate app
- you have to log in again EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. (Even after 5 seconds.)
- Valutata 5 su 5di CO XO, un anno faFailed to use the extension due to my container settings at first but finally managed to solve the issue.
I guess this is common problem for all container extension users so giving the feedback.
Try to add ticktick.com to the "Ignoring requests to" list of the "Temporary Containers" extension.
Simply flow the steps; Settings -> Extensions & Themes -> Temporary Containers -> Preferences -> Advanced -> Ignoring request to -> add "ticktick.com" domain and click to ignore
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 15646751, un anno faWas working great until a week or two ago, now no longer works (requires popups from every site or says you're on an old version). Emailed support last week but no resolution yet.
- Valutata 1 su 5di LTE5MQMj, 2 anni faWhenever I want to save the selected text to ticktick, I need to log in into ticktick. Every time, even within the same browser session. This extension slows me down instead of making me more productive.
Clicking on the ticktick icon just opens a pop-up window, which does not add any value compared to a separate tab.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 14057299, 2 anni faAfter trying in Firefox (84.0.1 (64-bit)) and not working with a website (the little pop-up window after clicking from the webpage's context menu was just hanging) didn't want to believe it is broken.... (checked the similar add-on in Edge_chromium with the same web page - my backup browser with no privacy and security addons installed - it worked there as expected.) After a while I have realised that the webpage I wanted to create a task from was not permitted in NoScript (TickTick was of course). After permitting it in NoScript, I could add the task without a problem).
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 14544990, 2 anni faIt's a nice bonus for TickTick, but it's not well designed. Clicking on the icon should open adding a new task, not the task list (or, at least, it should be configurable). And I would like to turn off the task count, it's distracting. I would appreciate a keyboard shortcut for adding a website as a task.