Per provare i componenti aggiuntivi disponibili in questo sito scarica Mozilla Firefox, un modo veloce e gratuito per navigare sul Web.Chiudi
Benvenuto in Firefox Add-ons.
Scegli tra migliaia di funzionalità aggiuntive e stili per rendere Firefox veramente tuo.Chiudi
Thumbnail Zoom Plus 4.1 Riavvio richiesto
di David Adler
Shows full image when you hover over a thumbnail. Works with Amazon, Baidu Images, Bing Images, Facebook, Flickr, Google+, Google Images, IMDb, LinkedIn, Netflix, Pinterest, Reddit, Twitter, Yandex, YouTube, Wikipedia, Yahoo Images, & many more.
Informazioni su questo componente aggiuntivo
WINNER of "Best Updated Add-on" in Mozilla's "Amp Your Firefox" contest. Vote now for best overall.
Thumbnail Zoom Plus is a Firefox plug-in which shows a full-size image popup when you hover over a thumbnail or image link.
When you hover your mouse over a thumbnail or a link to an image or YouTube video, the add-on displays the full-size image or video still-frame in a floating window.
The image remains visible until you move the mouse outside the thumb, click the mouse, or press Escape. It’s quick and easy to move the mouse from one thumbnail to another to see the corresponding full-size images. For details see our User Manual.
Supported sites include Amazon, Baidu, Bing, Facebook, Flickr, Google, HuffingtonPost, IMDb, LinkedIn, Netflix, New York Times, Pinterest, Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Yandex.ru, YouTube, Wikipedia, WordPress, Yahoo Images, and many more. For a more complete list see the Compatible Sites page.
The add-on also supports any site which links directly to image files, imgur pages, or YouTube videos, including reddit.com and many others (this is enabled by the "Others" checkbox in the add-on's preferences).
The add-on's preferences and toolbar menu let you enable or disable sites as desired. Preferences also let you configure the delay until the popup appears, how large the image is zoomed, whether captions should be shown, whether images are added to history, and more.
Note that if the popped-up image wouldn't be at least 20% larger than the thumb, it won't show the popup image. This is a feature, not a bug. If you don't mind the image overlapping the thumb, turn on the "Show pictures using all available space" preference.
You can save the full-size image using "Download Enlarged Image" from the context (right-click) menu.
Hotkeys let you open the popped-up image in a new tab or window, zoom larger or smaller, open preferences, and more.
Visit our site for the user manual and announcements.
You can find Thumbnail Zoom Plus on Facebook
If you have any problems, please contact the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org, via our Facebook page, or file a bug report on our Issues page so we can improve it (instead of just giving a negative review).
TRY THE BETA VERSION
If you want to try the latest-and-greatest, and don't mind the risk of a bug or two, consider installing the beta version. Send beta feedback to email@example.com .
Web site changes:
- Fixed Facebook profile image pop-ups.
- Fixed imgur.com galleries to once again be recognized as galleries and support navigation with left and right arrow keys.
- Disabled attempting to show pop-ups for *.gifv images on Imgur. Gifv images have been showing an error indicator and not popping up since June 2016, when imgur.com stopped providing webm images. These can no longer work for technical reasons.
- Fixed instagram.com (was broken for some users)
- Fixed imdb.com to work even if the Amazon checkbox is disabled.
- Fixed "Others (Indirect)" for some pop-ups.
- Hotkey 'y' now searches for the image on Yandex.com (and 'g' searches on Google Images, as before).
- Removed the 'x' hotkey (which used to disable Thumbnail Zoom Plus, and caused confusion when accidentally pressed).
- Pressing the 'key to not display' , such as Control (see TZP Preferences) now pops down the pop-up. This works as long as the same key is not the configured 'key to maximize the image'.
- Supports Firefox versions as old as 24.
- Supports the Pale Moon browser (a Firefox fork).
- Increased "Save Full-size ImageAs" max default filename length from 32 to 64 characters.
Il canale di sviluppo ti permette di provare una versione sperimentale di questo componente aggiuntivo prima che venga rilasciata al pubblico. Una volta installata questa versione, continuerai a ricevere gli aggiornamenti dal canale di sviluppo. Per non ricevere più questo tipo di aggiornamenti, reinstalla la versione normale utilizzando il link precedente.
Attenzione: le versioni di sviluppo di questo componente aggiuntivo non sono state verificate da Mozilla.
- Versione 4.2beta1