Recensione di Armchair
Valutata 3 su 5di Armchair, 6 anni fa
For the last week or so all I get is "An error has occurred." when clicking the button on an Amazon product page. The same page works fine on Chrome. The other extensions I have installed are Umatrix, Ublock Origin, and Fakespot.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 16442390, un mese faActive on all tabs since version 3.0.14. Otherwise very good add-on :)
- Valutata 4 su 5di Thomas Bertels, un mese faActive on all tabs since version 3.0.14. This shouldn't be necessary because of the function of this extension.
- Valutata 3 su 5di scooterbaga, un mese faLatest update has the Camelizer icon showing on every site.
- Valutata 1 su 5di JAMZWorld, 3 mesi faAltho it says I've installed the browser extension...it is not on my PC...ONLY the website allows me to log in - haven't used the website yet...so unsure how accurate it is! Deleting browser extension until it works properly!!!!!
- Valutata 1 su 5di ft, 4 mesi faonce apon a time a great plugin. now nearly every time no data for requested product, or often wrong prices. i dont want to feed the service with my amazon surf behavior for nothing in return, so i uninstalled it.
- Valutata 1 su 5di catadeluxe, 5 mesi fa"An error has occurred" on ALL products, for at least six months and counting -.-
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 17214802, 5 mesi faSuper easy and useful. Just click the camel icon in the URL bar and you instantly see the price history charts for Amazon and third party sellers. You can also gauge how long the item has been available by how far the charts go back.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Starayo, 6 mesi faNow that it's been updated to actually support Amazon AU, it's smooth sailing.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Peccadilloes, 6 mesi facannot see it on firefox and amazon au. can the developer fix it. do not want to use google.