- di Matt GD, un anno faValutata 3 su 5Some of my Bookmarks now have the discarded favicon permanently. I tried to remove, and re-add the Bookmarks, but it continues to display the faded favicons with the dot. That's annoying and needs to be fixed
- di R.I.P. IE, 2 anni faValutata 3 su 5The Good:
- seems to be doing its job
(though FF always still manages to use many 100's of MB and multiple instances of FF
for - I think - installed add-ons, Gmail and YT etc...but prob. Mozilla's fault)
- good extra features,
like only whitelist a particular tab or its whole domain name
- Youtube tabs that are reloaded,
are loading the mobile ("m.youtube[...]") version.
- nothing important really.
Maybe the icon. On/off button prob. not the best choice.
- di Utente Firefox 10442664, 3 anni faValutata 3 su 5Does what it says on the tin. Seems to be the only unloading extension out there that does it on a timer.
Would like an option to disable the recently-added favicon replacing though - the pink blotches are unsightly and, for those who already have styling set up around unloaded tabs, unnecessary. The extension also fails to retrieve favicons of unloaded tabs after a browser restart / session restore, so you end up with a bunch of "default" icons with pink circles on them.
Would also be nice if it integrated with Tree Style Tab, so its menu options show up on the side tabs as well.
- di jadams, 3 anni faValutata 3 su 5There should be options such as "Don't suspend tabs playing video", "Don't suspend pinned tabs", "Don't suspend tabs with a form unsend". These there would be enough actually.