- di kaz4ikeda, 3 anni faValutata 4 su 5Useful addon to reduce memory usage. Also I can avoid some web sites keeping watching my access.
One inconvenience: Favicons of unloaded tabs are lost in restarted Firefox.
- di andrew, 3 anni faValutata 5 su 5FF 59.0b12 (x64)
- Please, add support for the Tree Style Tab API (for the RMB-context menu on fake tabs).
- Please share your addon on github - to be able to write issues and pool requests.
- some tabs are not restored - its happen on tabs that you open in the background but don't get to before the tab unloads.
I see the same bug on auto-tab-discard addon, so its may be a FF bug
- di jadams, 3 anni faValutata 3 su 5There should be options such as "Don't suspend tabs playing video", "Don't suspend pinned tabs", "Don't suspend tabs with a form unsend". These there would be enough actually.
- di Lej77, 4 anni faValutata 5 su 5Great addon! Unloads tabs to the same state as when Firefox is closed and reopened when it is configured to restore last session. Really appreciate that it has context menus on both the tab bar and on web sites and that both can be toggled on and off. Makes it usable when I hide the tab bar and use sidebars that work as replacements. Didn't really work correctly on Firefox 58 but it seems to work on Firefox Nightly 59 and I haven't noticed any issues with it yet!
- di CanIregisterThisTime, 4 anni faValutata 1 su 5It doesn't work. It did when I first started using it, and even then it gave no indication of whether or not a tab was loaded. The problem has persisted through the last update, too, so I'm not sure what's going on.
- di nttee1, 4 anni faValutata 5 su 5Work like a charm! Finaly there is one that work with ff 58. You save my day man. By the way could you can make a keyboard shortcut or a button to unload tab. Expect on next release. Thanks and regards.