Valutata 4 su 5
4 stelle su 5
- di PERCE-NEIGE, un anno faValutata 4 su 5Working well, shows/hides the password when clicking on the context menu item, or on the button addon in the bar. But would be better if the on/off state was shown on the button, and if a always show/always hide state was possible.
- di Utente Firefox 14198832, un anno faValutata 5 su 5Another very useful password display add-on.
Bad luck some users just don't look at the options and consequently whinge whinge whinge.
1) Includes easy right-click menu option per password input object.
2) Includes simple top bar button selection for temporary toggle of ALL password objects on page.
Yes #2 is a bit ugly but until graphically improved it all still works. Thank you too for the effort.
- di Tize, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5The worst thing is advertising, mentioning the applications you have on Google Play.
After another big mistake is to have to press and it stays the banner above everything annoying the access depending on which web to be able to see the password.
There is much to improve in my humble opinion, and most importantly remove spam.
- di Heitor Souza, 3 anni faValutata 1 su 5I did not like to click the button to display the passwords, and click the look is horrible.
Should have configuration. An option to leave always active and do not need to keep clicking the button.
By clicking the button, nor should open any menu to ask something. Horrible menu!