- di Ferrara, 3 giorni faValutata 4 su 5Works great except for in Firefox when setting options to save image file as jpg it saves the file as a png file with jpg extension so I get an error message with my image viewer asking me to rename the file extension. So if I prefer jpg then I have to convert the format in my image viewer (IrfanView).
- di Utente Firefox 13540860, 5 mesi faValutata 4 su 5Super tool for basic screen grabs and applying highlighting/graphics. Doesn't work too well if you've zoomed out (e.g. 80%) and then zoom back after grabbing.
- di Utente Firefox 12674625, 7 mesi faValutata 4 su 5I'm not sure why people are having so many issues. I used to have a problem where it would not crop, but that no longer happens, and it's easily overcome by taking the full screen option and cropping then.
I'm using the arrows, text etc to make up neat little images for teaching.
No complaints here, although I should probably look into the security isses, so it lost a star just in case.
- di BillyBear Jarrett, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5It's a great little add on. Easy to grab shots, you can save as png or jpg, make little mods on the shot before you save it. Handy to have if you do a lot of online research
- di XXVII, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5The newly updated version finally works with the latest version of Firefox!
I hope they will keep it updated as they do with the Chrome version.
Minus one star because the addon is not part of the Mozilla's Recommended Extensions
- di Ferran Buireu, 3 anni faValutata 4 su 5Funciona muy bien y las opciones que da son muy variadas. Quizá se puede mejorar la captura de una web entera, ya que genera mucho ruido y unos scrolls, en algunos casos, demasiado largos y añadir más opciones en la sección de la cuenta del usuario.
- di Utente Firefox 14496351, 3 anni faValutata 4 su 5Not always keeping pace with the latest tech, but overall a great app. I imagine it's difficult keeping a product like this fully compatible with the four main browsers, and OS updates. Over the past eight years or so I've noticed this product has been on an undulating curve of functionality: Sometimes all its features work, other times not. The one that wavers most between operating system and browser is the full page screen grab. When that works, this is a brilliant product. The editing, annotating and storage functions are very handy. I've been using it for several years now and find it's worth being patient while the developers work to keep this software fully functional.