Valutata 3,8 su 5
3,8 stelle su 5
- di swiggy, 2 giorni faValutata 5 su 5When I first got this add , I had so much trouble using it. problem was on my end. I use this all of the time now. Only thing I can suggest is the the rename button be put back where it used to be... after a couple years of use with the rename and download buttons together, it threw me for a loop. Just personal preference. Like watching the muppets all your life, but now the voices are all wrong. Aside from that, its a great app!
- di Utente Firefox 15995323, 10 giorni faValutata 5 su 5Works fantastic, and the "deep search" function is a LIFESAVER for bypassing low-res preview images and getting to the full version. Also the other filters are incredibly helpful as well.
- di Utente Firefox 15285416, un mese faValutata 4 su 5Trying to exclude small images <320 width AND <240 height. But for example 350x150 are downloading.
Please, make different settings - AND/OR for each dimension. Tick changer - AND/OR will do fine.
- di Brown Ghost, 2 mesi faValutata 3 su 5Thanks, like it, BUT, many things simply don't work.
Filter by size, or dimension does not work at all
Also regular expression, those * have no effect, actually when you make a * it stops looking at all..
But again, free plugin, cant complain, Thanks again :)
- di joeb, 3 mesi faValutata 5 su 5great, did exactly what I needed.
one annoyance was that it kept slapping the "logout" button of the website I was into, so I removed it with the DOM inspector, and that problem stopped.
another problem was that all the images had the same name. Fortunately there's a "rename everything" button but I didn't realize I had to slap it. ideally the extension wouldn't overwrite images by default.
but it saved me a ton of clicks, so thank you!
- di PY-DNG, 3 mesi faValutata 4 su 5-------- Tip For Other Chinese Users --------
下面的［Save In］是保存的位置和文件名，默认保存位置是在［下载/网站域名/］这个文件夹，勾选［Save Dialog］则在下载完成后弹出浏览器的保存对话框自行选择保存位置。
------- ADVICE FOR THE DEVELOPOR(S) --------
Finally cames my ADVICE FOR THE DEVELOPOR(S), it seems not be able to remember my Save-In-Path automatically, it just use the host name for the saving folder name, that's too messy. I want it to remember my own Save-In-Path and apply it to all websites I visit. If I saved my zip-file in one path this time, I want to save all zip-files in this path from now on. I hope your improvement.