Fai attenzione alle vecchie versioni!
Queste versioni sono visualizzate solo per scopo di test e archivio. Dovresti sempre utilizzare l’ultima versione di un componente aggiuntivo.
- added new check-box to change above mentioned FF option directly in RightToClick
- option 'Also disarm event-listeners' now enabled by default
- Fixes for bugs introduced with the previous version
- 'Also disarm event-listeners' now works according to the other user configuration on the same tab !
- added support for more handlers (integrated in the existing groups)
- removed option for alert box replacement for FF4 (now natively supported by FF)
- new information tab, added a basic help (will be enhanced in future versions)
- fixed bug where some options were forgotten by RightToClick
new permanent options
GUI sizing follows em sizes (text size)
added support for screen readers
- Firefox 4.x.pre compatibility
- improved RightToClick toolbar button since Firefox 4 is expected to remove the statusbar (say no!)
- added option to hide the RightToClick statusbar icon anyways
- some small fixes
+ updated and added new handlers to the main groups, e.g. to stop a kind of scrolling page elements
+ statusbar-icon now turns red in case of important problems / improved error handling
~ Disable mouse-click handlers now checked by default
- fixed image-fetch bug, background images are included now (and more small fixes)
Write a manual on how to use the options,
so that unexperienced users can take advantage of it