- Valutata 5 su 5di madscientist327, un mese faExcellent extension for making YouTube less distracting. Furthermore it is the only YouTube blocking extension that also currently works on the mobile website.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Tenderizer17, 3 mesi faDoes in one extension what I previously needed 4 extensions to do. The ability to fast-forward ads is ingeniously sly (although it does fast-forward a bit too soon).
It'd be kinda nice if it had more controls over the comment section. Limiting it to only one page of comments or removing the ability to apply to comments.
Overall, very good but a few features shy of perfection.
- Valutata 5 su 5di JT, 4 mesi faThis add-on completely changed how I use YouTube. Before, I was addicted and wasted a lot of time. Now, I'm still addicted (a lot less though) but waste a lot less time. It's ideal for anyone who wants to use YouTube still, but be protected a bit more from the rabbit hole that exists and pushes for an internet that is one where the user is control, not big tech. Whilst using this, I've started using some great features, including watch later, which allow me to have even more control over what I watch, almost completely removing the power that suggestions have. I would recommend to everyone.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 17186385, 8 mesi faAwesome AddOn, I have bad to say about this.
Two Feature suggestions though:
The first one is: I found it nicer, when the AddOn icon was in the URl bar, because I was frequently switching stuff on and off. Could you integrate an option so I can decide where I want to have the AddOn icon? (I saw that someone suggested to move it to the addon bar on the right and you replied two weeks ago)
How about an option to mark spoilers in a video, so that I can skip these as well?
Thanks for reading and keep on the great work!
- Valutata 5 su 5di hllda, un anno faEdit: Perfection!
This add-on is worthy of 5 stars.
I would like to be able to hide the little icon in the navigation bar, I promise to change the review to 5 if this is fixed! If it literally can't be fixed and I will still change it to 5 as long I am notified! :)