Recensioni per Read Aloud: Un Lettore Vocale da Testo a Voce
Read Aloud: Un Lettore Vocale da Testo a Voce di LSD Software
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 12966345, 2 anni faThere's no option to read selected text. It only reads the ENTIRE web page which is useless.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 13798286, 2 anni faComplemento con muchos errores. No he conseguido que lea ninguna pagina siempre da el mismo error: "error missing host permission for the tab on view source: urls"
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 17122759, 2 anni fa(PUBLICIDADE ENGANOSA NÃO UTILIZEM )É voz roca,horrível de robô. E quando clico em outra voz tradutor tipo da Microsoft eles querem que sejam premium pago.
(MISSING ADVERTISING DON'T USE IT) It's roach voice, horrible robot. And when I click on another Microsoft type voice translator they want it to be premium paid.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Misha, 2 anni faHave to approve permissions EVERY TIME you use it. awful. just copy paste into another website's TTS reader
- Valutata 1 su 5di User FF238349, 2 anni faThis extension promoted anti-vaxx agenda. GitHub issue #232 asking for explanation has been deleted, but is available on archive.
- Valutata 1 su 5di hawk999, 2 anni faI loved using this but now i guess there has been an update and i cant use the TTS voice i have on my PC anymore, When i first started using this there was an option to use the voice i had on my PC now that option is gone, I hate all these voices... Let me use the TTS voice i have.Hi there, a recent Windows update has disappeared all SAPI voices from all browsers, not just Firefox. This affects not only Read Aloud but any addons or website cannot access your SAPI voices. Unfortunately we have found no workaround to this issue at this time.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Ty, 2 anni faIt works fine but it could be better. My only issue is that it doesn't read some math symbols properly, which is the main reason I installed this extension.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Hugo, 2 anni faVery computer-like voices and not much better than the built-in TTS feature which is built into Firefox.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 16904805, 2 anni faWorked 1 day. Doesn't work anymore, nothing to do, always asking for permission, I give it but still not working. Can be lol if you have some time to lol.Please go to options and pick some other voices. The GoogleStandard voices may stop working after a while.
- Valutata 1 su 5di bharatgkmsrgroup, 2 anni faI know Firefox Android has some problems but please optimize this extension for Firefox Android it's not working properly
- Valutata 1 su 5di qdfgn, 2 anni fadoes nothing. says "missing host permission for a tab" as if I know what that means. I gave it all permissions, still doesn't work. no idea why this is recommended by ffHello, please navigate to a webpage with a "http" URL before starting Read Aloud. The extension cannot read aloud other types of URLs.
- Valutata 1 su 5di undlark, 2 anni faRunning into an issue where it won't allow me to give permission, and it is infuriating. I've spent half an hour wasting my time trying to get this sorted out, but switching off other extensions, trying Chrome, or other such options doesn't seem to work. I want to use anything other than the default voice but can't.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 16474998, 2 anni faDoes not work 90% of the time because you need to keep enabling google wave net every time and for some reason it forget you've enabled it and then also after you enable it, it keeps saying enable it. Useless, Idk why it's the recommended extension.Hi, the Wavenet voices are not free and Google makes you go through that process again and again to use it for free. If you would, please sign up for a Google Cloud Platform account and use it to enable the Wavenet voices. Then you won't have to go through that permission process. Follow the general steps here: https://blog.readaloud.app/2020/05/using-your-own-google-cloud-platform.html