Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 18074522, 2 mesi fa
for some reason this add-on made some conflict with my microphone and everytime i used the mic for recording a youtube video or mic testing on the browser, there was loads of noise making the video unusable. I dont understand the conflict but i troubleshooted the issue and everything went back to normal after uninstalling this add-on. Id like to recieve some feedback from the developer. Why is this having this conflict? Yes i have everything latest version.
- Valutata 1 su 5di b b b b bb b, 10 ore faThis add-on claims to have "offline" voices which are "never sent to the internet".
However if you block access to the servers it contacts using a firewall:
1) You can see tons of access sent to "support.readaloud.app" and "chart.googleapis.com"
2) The text to speech stops working entirely. It won't read at all and says "Phone not connected". You can't even use the example offline test voice in configurations panel.
How is this even remotely offline if it can't work when not connected to the internet and their servers in particular?
- Valutata 1 su 5di Demi, 16 giorni faThe extension reads random parts of the lesson I want it to read, repeats words, and plays many paragraphs at a time. This is the worst read aloud extension I have ever tried using.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 18152213, 19 giorni faSTEPS TO MAKE IT SOUND LESS ROBOTIC ----
1) right click extension icon and open options
2)change voice to GoogleTranslate English (scroll all the way to the bottom of the dropdown menu)
3)you'll be prompted to sign in; simply make a free account
4)you'll also be prompted to grant permissions for the call to google translate
- Valutata 4 su 5di Olivergrace139, 21 giorni faA little more robotic than possible but a lot faster than having to manually copy and paste text into a website which is all I want in an add-on like this. Also allows for speed change which is a plus.
- Valutata 5 su 5di AndyUpNorth, 21 giorni faWorks well, but sadly only when I'm connected to WiFi. When I'm using cellphone data, it doesn't read anything. I wish they would fix this problem. Then I would give it 5 stars and recommend it to everyone I know!
I contacted their tech support and they told me to change the settings from auto voice to English, and now it works! Highly recommended! Changing my rating to 5 stars!
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 14764186, 25 giorni faÖzellikle gözleriniz okurken rahatsız oluyor ve yoruluyorsa tek alternatifiniz gibi duruyor.
Keşke seslendirmesi daha doğal olsaydı ama bu da işinizi görüyor.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 16658719, un mese faGreat app for getting through articles when you don't feel like reading or have something to do while doing so. For some reason, the voice in the Firefox version sounds way off from the Chrome one. I like the Chrome one more. The settings are the same, I don't know why it's like that. But overall, good app.