- Valutata 3 su 5di Marooned, 5 giorni faQuite handful however, keyboard shortcuts does not work at all. I've tried a few different ones and non of them activated text to speech. The only way working for me is to select the text and use context menu. Also the voices are very robotic but I assume it's just using those embedded in Windows so it's not the issue of the extension itself.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Marty, 17 giorni faUnfortunately, this extension can not access Google Translate after a short time, because of the German voice. The error message is failed to fetch Google Translate.
- Valutata 5 su 5di tipar, 24 giorni faEs buenísimo este addon. Lee incluso con la pantalla apagada. Solo echo en falta marcadores, es decir, que si paro de leer que no tenga que empezar desde el principio. Por lo demás supercontento. Por cierto, lo uso en Android no en "desktop".
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 17524800, 25 giorni faIgnore all the negative reviews. They are having issues with the voice being too robotic, but just fuck around in the settings for a minute and it will work great. You don't need to pay for premium voices, just make an account. It's awesome.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Extended Player, 2 mesi fawhy can't i tap on "Singin to use Premium Voices"? It does nothing when i tap it in the Extention's settings screen! Now i'm trying to figure out how to get it back to original out how to get back onto lame default voices.
- Valutata 5 su 5di hehe, 2 mesi faworks fantastically! love the range of voices! only wish google voices where in a seperate menu for ease of use, but auto-reader voice formatting isn't a problem i've seen anyone solve, haha.
- Valutata 2 su 5di avtolik, 2 mesi faI have two major problems with this extension. First it is buggy - sometimes I run it to read a site and cant stop it. I try to start another site and stop it but doesn't work every time.
Also I have problems making it work with google wavenet voices.