- Valutata 5 su 5di giftpilzchen, 5 ore faI am not a regular review writer but I have to say it here: I LOVE the automatic anti-cookie function of Privacy Badger. I delete all cookies after closing the browser for privacy reasons, which means that I had to click away hundreds of cookie banners an long workdays. But no longer with Privacy Badger. I can sail through the websites like in the olden days. Kudos to the EFF Technologists for this hugely time-saving app.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 5974554, 5 giorni faThere is no way to whitelist sites.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 4 giorni faTo disable Privacy Badger for a site, visit the site, click on Privacy Badger's icon in your browser toolbar, and then click on the "Disable for this site" button in Privacy Badger's popup.
To get help in the future, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 16887841, 10 giorni faMachine Learning-Learns Trackers as you browse-smartest tech in tracking protection
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 10 giorni faHello and thank you!
Just a note, Privacy Badger doesn't use actual machine learning (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_learning), but it is a machine that learns. You can learn more about how Privacy Badger works on Privacy Badger's FAQ page:
- Valutata 4 su 5di Alfabeach, 13 giorni faMore and more trackers seem to be getting bye.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 12 giorni faHello! What are the trackers that Privacy Badger doesn't catch? I would like to help but the reviews page is not the right place.
To get help or to report bugs, please email email@example.com. If you have a GitHub account, you can use our GitHub issue tracker at https://github.com/EFForg/privacybadger/issues
- Valutata 5 su 5di jd, un mese faNada, hace pocos días comencé a usarlo y parece que funciona bien. No soy de instalar complementos, estudiaré este que parece interesante, tiene buenos comentarios y de codigo abierto.