Price Zombie is price tracker and price comparison add-on. PriceZombie lets you see full price history on millions of products across 50 different stores including Amazon, BestBuy, Fry's Electronics, HomeDepot, Ikea, Staples, Target, and many more!
Don't settle for extensions that can only track prices in one or two stores.Brief video demonstrating basic features
* Browse to a supported retailer's site and click on the PriceZombie icon to see price charts.
* Want price drop notifications? We've got it. Built into our tracker is a price drop tracker that lets you define the desired price point.
* Price Zombie extension has built in price comparison, showing you at a glance if the price is the best currently available or if another supported PriceZombie retailer sells the same item at a lower price.
* Want wish list import? The Price Zombie website has it. Why stop there? We continuously sync so its never out of date! Want screenshots to verify the price drop wasn't a fluke or mistake? We've got them too.
* Displays running 30 day and 90 day average prices.
* Includes Amazon's Best Sellers Rank (sales rank).
PriceZombie is an easily installed, server side application that tracks the price history of millions of products in a wide variety of stores. Additional stores are added frequently.
Price histories tell you if you're getting a good deal on a product or if you're paying more than you should. It also lets you know if an advertised sale is a legitimate price drop. Sometimes prices are raised and then lowered again in order to create a false impression of a deal, or percentage off is calculated on a “retail price” that is far above the typical selling price. Our price charts show you at a glance whether a price is a good deal or not. You'll know whether to grab it now, or wait for a better price.
PriceZombie does not limit price tracking to just Amazon or a handful of online retailers. We are the new kid on the block, and very ambitious. We are signing up as many retailers as possible and are now tracking prices across dozens of stores. If you look at a product in one of our supported retailers and there's a better deal in another, we tell you – and if the price can't be beat, we tell you that, too. We want to help YOU get the best deal possible.
Register with PriceZombie.com
and make use of our Watchlist, which will notify you when the products you want reach the price point you desire, Coming to soon, our PriceProtection Service (already available on pricezombie.com
) will notify you when the products you have already purchased under a credit agency or retailer price protection plan drop in price.
If you find a bug (eek!) or have a suggestion on how we can make PriceZombie better, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
New in version 1.1.0:
The PriceZombie icon will change colors depending if the current item is cheaper at another store (red), or if the price is considered a good buy (green) or not. The trigger price for a "good deal" is user configurable in your preferences page. The default setting will turn the icon green if the price is within the lowest 3% ever seen for the product.
PriceZombie is wholly owned by two software developers based in Florida, whose singular goal is to make a great comparison shopping tool.
Read more: http://www.pricezombie.com/about