- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 13078138, 2 anni faUseful. But it blocks me from opening a new Private Window when I actually want to.
command + Shift + P doesn't work anymore after installing this add-on.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il un anno faIn the latest Version 2.1 you can enable "New Window Allowlist" and then add "about:privatebrowsing" to it. This will prevent the add-on from closing the window.
- Valutata 4 su 5di bigajm, 2 anni faWorks very well and blocks windows which made some websites unusable.
However, with some websites I find this extension stops me clicking links which open new windows. I have to disable the blocker manually when I want to open these links.
Would it be possible to add an option to the right mouse button (context menu) to "Override blocker and open this link"?
- Valutata 5 su 5di ProblemSolver, 2 anni faSuper. Perfect for People who not likes Annoying Pages.
Just activate "Block all new Tabs". Then whitelist the Pages that you want open.
(Option2: Right click and copy the Link you want open, open a new Tab with the Mouse and Paste it there).
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 15197695, 3 anni faExactly what I needed. It catches all the new windows and tabs a lot of scummy/annoying sites love to force open, despite how settings are set.
Thank you soooooo much. At most all I have to deal with is a white flash that's over in the blink of an eye. Much better than new windows/tabs.
Bonus points for a 20s timer option so I don't need to turn it on/off wholesale.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 14764153, 3 anni faFINALLY ... a popup blocker that works! I'm just using the "Smart Light" mode and it's blocking the popups without hindering the rest of the pages that I want.
- Valutata 5 su 5di drunk, 4 anni faOne of the best popupblockers for firefox ! Just because he can block - new tab -, that makes it very effective adblocker. It completes with strict popup blocker. Cheers for developer.