- di John Duncan, 2 mesi faValutata 5 su 5Great work!
For those that use youtube-dl or yt-dlp in mpv implicitly (i.e., by adding it to your shell $PATH instead of in your mpv.conf), to get this addon to work, you need to explicitly declare a ~/.config/mpv.conf config with
(but replace "/opt/bin/yt-dlp" with the absolute path of your youtube-dl/yt-dlp binary)
- di Utente Firefox 16806327, 7 mesi faValutata 5 su 5I *must* be dreaming after using this extension since: I'm on linux and this simple, yet highly useful extension has out-of-the-box functionality which I assume involves some sorcery
- di john joe, un anno faValutata 5 su 5It works great. It's lightweight compared to other apps that does something similar. It just has one function but for most people this is all they will ever need to send video links to Mpv.
- di @@, un anno faValutata 5 su 5this is an simple and excellent addon! if you watch a lot of youtube i recommend using it in conjunction with the chronotube addon by necauqua which will make mpv start at the correct time code.
- di Utente Firefox 12718320, 3 anni faValutata 5 su 5Elegant solution.
Future request: white icon for dark themes. Like this — https://i.imgur.com/QtOn9Ze.png
To work with mpv:
1. Create a script with: mpv --playlist="$1"
2. Open the playlists through it: https://i.imgur.com/0klS12Z.png