- di Utente Firefox 16806327, 3 mesi faValutata 5 su 5I *must* be dreaming after using this extension since: I'm on linux and this simple, yet highly useful extension has out-of-the-box functionality which I assume involves some sorcery
- di john joe, un anno faValutata 5 su 5It works great. It's lightweight compared to other apps that does something similar. It just has one function but for most people this is all they will ever need to send video links to Mpv.
- di @@, un anno faValutata 5 su 5this is an simple and excellent addon! if you watch a lot of youtube i recommend using it in conjunction with the chronotube addon by necauqua which will make mpv start at the correct time code.
- di Utente Firefox 14532856, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5works well with mpv player. gave it a four because some Telesur videos do not play. They have different aspect ratio. Example is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbSED1r9W-Q. If I try to manually run mpv on the tmp file that it creates, mpv does not start.
I can download this video with youtube-dl in terminal and play it directly to mpv no problem.
Here is the output if I manually play the EXTM3U file from terminal.
$ mpv /tmp/mozilla_buster0/rqIjNeCd
Refusing to load potentially unsafe URL from a playlist.
Use --playlist=file or the --load-unsafe-playlists option to load it anyway.
Exiting... (Some errors happened)
If I directly play the http from file i get it works and I get
$ mpv https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbSED1r9W-Q
[mkv] Unexpected end of file (no clusters found)
(+) Video --vid=1 (*) (vp9 1080x1080 29.970fps)
(+) Audio --aid=1 --alang=eng (*) 'DASH audio' (aac 2ch 44100Hz) (external)
AO: [pulse] 44100Hz stereo 2ch float
[ffmpeg/video] vp9: No support for codec vp9 profile 0.
[ffmpeg/video] vp9: Failed setup for format vaapi_vld: hwaccel initialisation returned error.
VO: [gpu] 1080x1080 yuv420p
AV: 00:00:06 / 00:01:22 (7%) A-V: 0.000 Cache: 57s+8MB
[ffmpeg] tls: Error decoding the received TLS packet.
- di Utente Firefox 12718320, 3 anni faValutata 5 su 5Elegant solution.
Future request: white icon for dark themes. Like this — https://i.imgur.com/QtOn9Ze.png
To work with mpv:
1. Create a script with: mpv --playlist="$1"
2. Open the playlists through it: https://i.imgur.com/0klS12Z.png