- Valutata 2 su 5di Mattp, 4 mesi faI'm writing this review in hopes of changes. whenever i am using messenger thru fb on my desktop it acts as if its about to enlarge the private message window and prevents the letters S & C from typing when it is attempting to enlarge the text in which i have no idea why it is trying to do that. /Also during a private message if it is trying to enlarge the text wtf... lol then it will auto start typing from the begininng of the message jumble the private message.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 4 mesi faThank you for your feedback.
PhotoShow doesn't enlarge text. However, if you have the view mode hotkeys (A/M/L/P/V) enabled, sometimes you might see the corresponding letters you hit in the viewer popup to indicate the switching of view mode.
For the "preventing typing" issue, when this happens, you must happen to have your mouse hovering over an image thumbnail or somewhere with a background image of which PhotoShow can enlarge. the "preventing typing" only works when the popup is displaying.
In this case, for now you can either move your mouse away from the thumbnail image or click "Esc" key to close the popup, which will allow you to normally type. Of course, you can also disable some PhotoShow hotkeys if you don't use them at all.
I've optimized the mechanism for preventing hot key conflicts with normal typing in updates 4.25.0. Your browser will soon update it automatically. Thanks.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 14727417, un anno faReally wish you could change/remove the hotkeys. I have downloaded so many sprite pictures from facebook just because I was typing something while the application zoomed a button such as, 'attach a photo'Thank you for your reply. You can disable any hotkey via PhotoShow's settings panel. Please find it by clicking on PhotoShow's icon in your browser's extensions dock (usually next to the address bar), it might be hidden initally.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Sgvrd, un anno faI give it five stars but there's two issues in Instagram when saving, one is that the short S is also used by instagram itself and the other is that the download notice text never goes away unless refresh the page.
- Valutata 5 su 5di GeekyEverAfter, un anno faEXCELLENT, this is exactly what I have been needing for so long! I absolutely love how it gets images to always pop-so big and more sharper with noticeably higher photo resolution. It's makes viewing small images (mostly tiny user icons for me) so much easier and more comfortable to view. Also really like that it gives you the option to save the high-res photos with a easy click, hands down one of the best browser tools I've ever come across in a longer time.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Shelby, 2 anni faThis app is genuinely a life saver, I like to save a lot of images quickly, and view them zoomed in, so this is genuinely a perfect extension for my purposes. The only thing that could make it better would be the option to always have a smaller viewfinder to blow up the image (like the panoramic view, but smaller to show a small section bigger)
Also, is there an option to keep the original file name?
Thank you for making this extension : )Thank you for your review! The feature of customizing file names is right in development and will likely to be available with the next release of PhotoShow. Please stay tuned 😃.
Sorry but I didn't get your idea regarding the "smaller viewfinder" stuff. It'd be appreciated if you could reach out to email@example.com for a further explanation. Thanks.
Update on 27 March 2022: The filename customization has been supported since version 126.96.36.199. Please wait for Mozilla finishing its review. Thank you.
- Valutata 4 su 5di phma, 2 anni faGreat! Excellent work.
However, I did not find an option to specify the maximum width of the image to process.
For example, currently, the add-on works on already large images (which I don't feel the need to enlarge).
An option to indicate what size max image NOT TO process (e.g. 350 px max) would be nice!
In other words, I would like to use the add-on only on thumbnails.Thank you for your feedback. Currently, you can turn on the "activation exemption" option on PhotoShow's popup window (via its icon), then it will stop enlarging image thumbnails that are larger than 1/4 of the browser viewport. Meanwhile, I will consider your idea of allowing this threshold to be configured. Thank you and happy new year!
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 15236653, 2 anni facan u plz add an option to delay thumbnails?
edit: thats exactly what i mean, for me 200ms is a bit quick so if we had an option to change that that would be nice...Thanks for your feedback. By default, PhotoShow has a 200ms delay before it displays the image viewer since you hover your mouse over a thumbnail image, which is long enough in most scenarios. If this is not what you mean by "delay thumbnails" or you think 200ms still is too short, please amend more detail to this review to explain or contact me via email. Thank you.
Update on 14 Dec 2021: A new configuration item has been added for setting the "activation delay" time since version 188.8.131.52, cheers!
- Valutata 5 su 5di BatkoVanko, 2 anni faТова приложение е невероятно! Точно това търсех!
Защо да изберете приложението:
- зуумва на пълна резолюция с максимално качество..
- на всяка зуумната снимка показва нейната резолюция..
- има готина Shader рамка..