- di 𝘽. 𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙠𝙮, 2 mesi faValutata 4 su 5It would be nice if the settings could be saved.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 2 mesi faPhotoShow DOES save its settings with your Firefox account so that you will never lose your settings whenever you move to a new device. If you have your account logged in yet still have problems with saving your settings, feel free to contact me via my email for a further discussion. Thank you.
- di Shelby, 2 mesi faValutata 5 su 5This app is genuinely a life saver, I like to save a lot of images quickly, and view them zoomed in, so this is genuinely a perfect extension for my purposes. The only thing that could make it better would be the option to always have a smaller viewfinder to blow up the image (like the panoramic view, but smaller to show a small section bigger)
Also, is there an option to keep the original file name?
Thank you for making this extension : )
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 2 mesi faThank you for your review! The feature of customizing file names is right in development and will likely to be available with the next release of PhotoShow. Please stay tuned 😃.
Sorry but I didn't get your idea regarding the "smaller viewfinder" stuff. It'd be appreciated if you could reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for a further explanation. Thanks.
Update on 27 March 2022: The filename customization has been supported since version 184.108.40.206. Please wait for Mozilla finishing its review. Thank you.
- di phma, 5 mesi faValutata 4 su 5Great! Excellent work.
However, I did not find an option to specify the maximum width of the image to process.
For example, currently, the add-on works on already large images (which I don't feel the need to enlarge).
An option to indicate what size max image NOT TO process (e.g. 350 px max) would be nice!
In other words, I would like to use the add-on only on thumbnails.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 5 mesi faThank you for your feedback. Currently, you can turn on the "activation exemption" option on PhotoShow's popup window (via its icon), then it will stop enlarging image thumbnails that are larger than 1/4 of the browser viewport. Meanwhile, I will consider your idea of allowing this threshold to be configured. Thank you and happy new year!
- di Utente Firefox 15236653, 7 mesi faValutata 4 su 5can u plz add an option to delay thumbnails?
edit: thats exactly what i mean, for me 200ms is a bit quick so if we had an option to change that that would be nice...
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 7 mesi faThanks for your feedback. By default, PhotoShow has a 200ms delay before it displays the image viewer since you hover your mouse over a thumbnail image, which is long enough in most scenarios. If this is not what you mean by "delay thumbnails" or you think 200ms still is too short, please amend more detail to this review to explain or contact me via email. Thank you.
Update on 14 Dec 2021: A new configuration item has been added for setting the "activation delay" time since version 220.127.116.11, cheers!
- di BatkoVanko, 7 mesi faValutata 5 su 5Това приложение е невероятно! Точно това търсех!
Защо да изберете приложението:
- зуумва на пълна резолюция с максимално качество..
- на всяка зуумната снимка показва нейната резолюция..
- има готина Shader рамка..
- di clear45332, un anno faValutata 4 su 5Great add-on, thanks Vincent. Can you please add "disable animation" toggle? i just want it to show the image immediately. Thanks.
- di Soto, un anno faValutata 2 su 52/5
It could work on any site with images, such as extension (imagus).Thanks for your feedback. PhotoShow will add this feature in the future.
Update on 22 Aug 2021: PhotoShow adds basic support for all unknown websites since version 18.104.22.168. Feel free to give it a go and further feedback is welcome. Thank you.
- di Fullmoon, un anno faValutata 5 su 5Thanks for the great extension. I have a request. Please support the following sites.
Encyclopaedia Metallum The Metal Archives
I am using version 4.15. I changed the Activation Mode from "None" to "Alt". After that, when I restart Firefox, the setting is back to "None". The changes are not saved. Please confirm.
- di Darkmaster006, un anno faValutata 5 su 5Excellent work. Is there a way to download a picture 'a second' after hovering over it? (More specifically, what I want to do is mass download a Facebook Album; as this doesn't seem to be possible in any way, what I'm doing is opening the first picture, then going to the left and hitting 'S' for each picture, thereby saving them "manually" but more easily thanks to your amazing extension. If you know of an extension of a way in which I could do this more efficiently, please let me know, thank you).Thank you for your review and feedback. Currently, PhotoShow focuses more on enlarging images thus doesn't provide bulk downloading images. There're plenty of other extensions which can download "all the images on page", potentially some of them can fulfill your requirements (Sorry I don't use them so can't recommend any). PhotoShow might have this feature in the future. I will list it in my to-do list for now and give it a go some time later.
- di Utente Firefox 16751724, un anno faValutata 1 su 5shows all pics at 140x140. imgus ftw
edit: it's not on mini mode. it's on auto. website is reddit.Please check if your PhotoShow has been accidentally set to "Mini" mode in its popup window and if that doesn't help much, you might wanna send me the website on which PhotoShow doesn't work properly, so that I can give it a check. Thanks.
Edit: Thanks for the additional info. PhotoShow does have some problems with some of the images on Reddit. I'm gonna try to fix them with future updates.