- di fanavary, 3 mesi faValutata 4 su 5This saved me from Google PROPAGANDA results , Non of ad block scripts could do its job , while google Constantly feeding nonsense & non related websites especially from "fact check" left wings Or even different languages ... Thanks
- di miguelk, un anno faValutata 4 su 5Works very well on desktop. It installs on Android, however, there is no "Block....com" link for any site in the search results. Please look into this. Thx.....Edit: The block website links show up when switching to desktop site, so it seems the add-on is not optimized for Android. Please fix this, as desktop site on Android is useless. Thx again.
- di nriley068, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5So far, this extension has done me a great service. But it seems as though it can only handle so many domains before it stops working. Currently I've got roughly 200 domains on my block list, most of which tend to belong to a single website (Godd*** Pinterest). Honesty, do they really need 50+ domains??
Speaking of Pinterest, this extension really, REALLY could use a blanket-block wildcard rule. It's been a massive chore manually blocking every single f***ing Pinterest domain that's flooding my Google searches. It would be so much easier and way less tedious if we could just import a wildcard like "pinterest.*" and basically erase Pinterest or some other multi-domain website from existence.
- di Utente Firefox 11494868, 3 anni faValutata 4 su 5Love it, but why can't I directly block a website I have currently open in a tab anymore by simply clicking on the Personal Blocklist icon? Why was this function removed in the new version?
- di Utente Firefox 14240329, 4 anni faValutata 4 su 5Very helpful. One problem though: The UI and method for managing my blocklist is a bit clunky. It is also slow to change pages in the manager window if you have a lot of blocked sites. I would suggest some kind of optimized list view or some easier and faster way to edit the blocklist without sifting through pages of entries.
- di Utente Firefox 13664250, 4 anni faValutata 4 su 5It's working again! Gives a block option and works to block website in the main search results but not in "Top Stories", "Images" and "News".
- di Utente Firefox 13145241, 4 anni faValutata 4 su 5Thank you for this add-on. Just a little request: I would rather not see the message: "Some results have been removed by Chrome Extension Personal Blocklist", can you add the possibility to turn it off?
Thanks again. :)
- di Jorhel Reyes, 5 anni faValutata 4 su 5A try import my list of domans from google chrome, but in firefox the list no is saving. But is a excellent extensión. Congratulations.
- di DAS, 5 anni faValutata 4 su 5... but the list of sites is kept as local storage, so doesn't work if this is disabled or cleared. Pity.
Edit: Version 2.1.0 working well so far in 57.0b4. Thank you Wildsky.