di stargate, 3 mesi fa
Valutata 2 su 5
Makes PDF good, but I really don't like the fact that unless I pay this person I can't do anything with the PDF except read it! I don't like being FORCED to pay for something. If it is good people will generally contribute, if not(or they are forced) they won't. I think I'll try a different one.
- di Lukeomatik, un mese faValutata 2 su 5Well, it saves web pages keeping CSS (graphics) and let you select the HTML element you are interested to but the addon require an external server to do the work... so... no thanks
- di Nogah7, 3 mesi faValutata 5 su 5The good feature is it creates a text-searchable PDF that keeps the integrity of Hyperlinks. The downside is sometimes freezes up and you can't get rid of advertizements or banners on the page.
- di Ratitabaco, 5 mesi faValutata 1 su 5It sucks, and they even atempt to beg for premium! You could just do ctrl+p and>Print>(choose "printer") Print as file. <----- This method is what they are afraid of :)
- di Utente Firefox 16346315, 5 mesi faValutata 5 su 5Best web page to PDF I've found. Moreover, it maintains all link functionality as appeared on the web page. All other apps turn off link capabilities.
- di Surferby, 5 mesi faValutata 3 su 5Webpages which have compound letters in their text can not be searched properly after converting to pdf with this addon. Searching PDF created with PDF Mage returns no results when the keyword has compound letter. It must be noted that the webpage text is in Unicode encoding.