Per provare i componenti aggiuntivi disponibili in questo sito scarica Mozilla Firefox, un modo veloce e gratuito per navigare sul Web.Chiudi
Benvenuto in Firefox Add-ons.
Scegli tra migliaia di funzionalità aggiuntive e stili per rendere Firefox veramente tuo.Chiudi
Informazioni su questo componente aggiuntivo
You can also add arbitrary text in the form of "metadata fields" by selecting "Edit metadata" in the context menu or pressing "m" while the row is focused.
Additionally, if you enable the appropriate option, you can get a context submenu for login forms that shows each username with its associated tags and allows you to fill the form by selecting one.
Password Tags now supports Firefox/SeaMonkey Sync, subject to your opting in (see the checkbox in the general preferences/options).
You can find the source code repository at GitHub. To report bugs, you may use the issue tracker there, or just use the email link in the sidebar. Please email me for any other support requests.
Special thanks to Joseph A. Alfano for his extensive help with feedback, bug reports, suggestions, and testing.
Translations welcome. If you would like to provide one, please see the translation support thread on BabelZilla. You will need to sign up if you don't already have an account.
- bg-BG: "arris"
- de: "ucn"
- dsb: "milupo"
- eo: "milupo"
- fr: "Goofy"
- he: "SiiiE"
- hsb: "milupo"
- hu-HU: MIKES KASZMÁN István "Cashman"
- nl: "markh"
- pl: Marcin Borowczyk "MarcinB"
- pt-BR: Mauro José da Silva "maurojs10"
- ru: Pyriatynskyi Vytalyi "PiVV"
- sr: "DakSrbija"
- tr: "omrakin"
- sv-SE: Mikael Hiort af Ornäs "Lakrits"
- uk-UA: Volodymyr Savchuk "Sappa"
- zh-CN: mozillazg "BruceH", "yfdyh000"
- zh-TW: "Velociraptor"
Il canale di sviluppo ti permette di provare una versione sperimentale di questo componente aggiuntivo prima che venga rilasciata al pubblico. Una volta installata questa versione, continuerai a ricevere gli aggiornamenti dal canale di sviluppo. Per non ricevere più questo tipo di aggiornamenti, reinstalla la versione normale utilizzando il link precedente.
Attenzione: le versioni di sviluppo di questo componente aggiuntivo non sono state verificate da Mozilla.
- Versione 2.1b4:
Per creare una tua raccolta devi avere un account per Mozilla Add-ons.
Informativa sulla privacy
What data is collected?
Any data you enter in the form of "tags" and "metadata" is collected by Password Tags and stored locally alongside the saved password data with which they are associated, in the file signons.sqlite in your profile. Beginning with version 2.1, Password Tags will, at your option, encrypt the metadata (but not the tags) using the same encryption Firefox and Seamonkey use for encrypting your passwords.
For the sole purpose of maintaining proper associations with saved passwords, each metadata record also contains copies of the following from the associated saved password record:
- The randomly-generated globally-unique identifier ("GUID"). This has no meaning on its own and does not reveal anything about your usernames and passwords.
- The site identifiers, including the hostname of the web site or other service.
- The username, encoded with a "one-way hash function" that makes it difficult to determine the actual username from casual inspection. Note, however, that with access to the database, the username could be guessed and the guesses verified using the hash value, with a variable amount of effort depending on how much information an attacker has about you. This does not apply to the data as stored in Sync (see "What data is transmitted and how?" below), as that is additionally encrypted. Also, as of version 2.1, the hashes are "salted" (i.e. random data is added before hashing) to prevent knowledge of a username for one site from allowing an attacker to immediately determine that the same username is being used on other sites.
- The passwords are not stored in any form in metadata records, nor is any other data collected.
What data is transmitted and how?
Password Tags does not transmit any data online without your express consent. Should you choose to give such consent, by checking the box labeled "Use Sync service to synchronize your metadata" in the add-on preferences/options, Password Tags in that profile will store online and keep up-to-date a copy of all of the data collected as described in the above section, for the sole purpose of synchronizing it between the Firefox or SeaMonkey profiles you connect to your Sync account. The data is stored by using the Sync service, which applies strong end-to-end encryption such that only those Firefox or SeaMonkey profiles connected to that Sync account can read the data.
Password Tags does not transmit any other data at any time, through any channel, or in any form. You may tell Password Tags in a given Firefox or SeaMonkey profile to stop sending your data at any time by unchecking the "Use Sync service to synchronize your metadata" checkbox, or by disconnecting that profile from your Sync account.