- di Superknown, un mese faValutata 4 su 5Beautiful.. Except This is one of the best tab managers where I can save so many, tabs and be able to view them in a snap. Super organized. EXCEPT I am unable to use this as it stores private windows/tabs with all the others and reopens these private tabs into non private windows. Deal Breaker
- di Utente Firefox 17058501, 2 mesi faValutata 5 su 5I've been using this for years and find it far more useful than browser history or bookmarks.
It does seem to bog down as the total number of tabs stored mounts, so I have gotten into the habit of reinstalling it each month after saving the OneTab page for the month. (This amounts to purging the saved tabs.)
Here's how I do it in Firefox on Linux:
- Press F12 to get the Firefox debugger.
- Select the Inspector tab in the debugger.
- Highlight the tag, right click, and select: Copy / Outer HTML.
- Open a new doc in gedit (or other text editor) and create a tag.
- Paste the copied HTML below the tag.
- Save the document in a dedicated OneTab folder in your file system.
- View your saved OneTab page via file:///
- Uninstall / remove OneTab.
- Reinstall OneTab. You now have a fresh copy with zero saved tabs, but you are able to view the previous months tabs via your saved files.
- di ktmd, 2 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Who designed it so that all tabs disappear when the user clicks on the icon?
Why is it that when I freeze while restoring tabs, there are no tabs in Firefox and OneTab?