- di kayote, 4 anni faValutata 4 su 5(Note, I previously gave this a 1/5 rating because it was consuming a lot system resources & making my browsing virtually impossible). However, after much experimentation with the other addons, it turns out, the cause was another extension for youtube that was interfering with this addon. Upon removal of that extension, oneTab is working just fine. So thank you to the devs. My one complaint is that its UX is quite strange, I would have liked to be able to save the tabs (which we can rename already) and move between the groups, similar to GroupTabs. Regardless, I am taking my time to get used to this addon. Thanks again. Rating revised.
- di LSeeber, 4 anni faValutata 4 su 5Love this extension. I use it to keep my usual tabs all in one place but without having to suck up memory while using only 1 or 2 or 5 of the many. It collapses all tabs into one page of links so they don't all have to stay open when not using them but keeping them handy. Even after reboots and crashes (which firefox seems to do a LOT since the quantum update).
- di BillBateman, 4 anni faValutata 4 su 5I love that concept and it really works, however. I noticed a slow down and inadvertently crashed Firefox. When that happened I lost a number of tabs only saved in onetab and can't figure out how to recover them.
- di FLOQdesign, 4 anni faValutata 4 su 5Really useful add-on in a number of ways.
Obviously clears the tab clutter but I find the 'one-click restore' feature a quick way to open repetitively visited sites.
Only issue I'm having recently with FF v57+ is not being able to pin the tab between restarts - plugin issue or FF?
- di Utente Firefox 13580052, 4 anni faValutata 4 su 5Great extentsion, highly recommend if you open a lot of tabs...just push the one tab and bing a fresh slate...Thanks Guys&Girls Love your extentsion....keep up the Good work...I Am a fan and a Believer:)
- di Utente Firefox 13542700, 4 anni faValutata 4 su 5I love this add-on and have always used it on Chrome. Since switching to the Firefox Browser I was glad to see that OneTab is just as useful here. I save a lot of memory on my iMac when I click this extension, but that's only because I am a tab opening queen and sometimes have 15-20 tabs open at one time. The only reason I reduced 1 star is because on both Chrome and Firefox, I have never been able to figure out where past groups are stored. I am only able to access links that from the homepage when you click on the extension. Ex: If that 1 page only stores 10 groups, old ones continue to be lost when the new ones I am saving replace the links on that 1 page. That was harder to explain in my words than I thought it would be!
- di Utente Firefox 10964942, 4 anni faValutata 4 su 5Works flawlessly so far with the new WebExtensions. Only thing would be an option to secure it with a cloud like DropBox if any browser loss would occur And an option to sort the tabs by name, date, url would be practical. Otherwhise good one.
- di Utente Firefox 13256743, 4 anni faValutata 4 su 5I'd really like it if clicking the button just added that tab to a one-tab list instead of adding all my unpinned tabs at once, or if I could choose this behaviour in the options menu.
The system of collecting all tabs I'm not currently using in a single tab is promising, hence four stars, but the current implementation where I send all tabs at once to OneTab isn't super useful to me.