- di firefoxtrot, 3 anni faValutata 4 su 5Ok, I'm starting to figure this addon out and wanted to share how I am using it to get many tabs under control.
If you haven't figured it out already, to separate groups, you need to lock them. Then when you add a new tab to the list, it will go to it's own group.
I've been using multiple tabs addon to select multiple tabs to open in new window, then I use the send all tabs to specified group. It clears tabs out really fast.
- di rolandog, 3 anni faValutata 4 su 5It works really well when it comes to guzzling tabs and storing them as lists instead of processes that hog resources on your system. It is useful, and easy to use, and I still plan on using it.
I like that you can send tabs to 'Named tab groups'; but I dislike being unable to reorder them (and they show up in the order they were created and named in the menu, so they're unsorted if you have a lot of groups).
There is one issue I've run into: if you've recently named a tab group, and then send an individual tab to OneTab, it'll be sent to that tab group and not to a new unnamed group. The only way I've found to get around this issue is to send multiple tabs (e.g. 'send all tabs to the left' or 'send all tabs to the right' to OneTab) so that you get a new unnamed group. A bit unintuitive, and not documented AFAIG (As Far As I Googled).
Overall, pretty good.
- di The Volte, 3 anni faValutata 4 su 5Great add-on, could be Cloud based (sign in with an account to sync across devices), also auto close tabs after a certain time and save to a list. And use a thumbnail snapshot of each webpage saved in the list.
- di DarkSim905, 3 anni faValutata 4 su 5This tab seemed cool & useful at first, but then it's limitations started to rear their ugly head. I haven't quite been able to determine if this addon is made for power users or not. I dumped upwards of 700 tabs in here. What's readily apparent is sorting was not thought about in this extension. It's a bit cumbersome & requires too many steps. In addition, at this level, things seem to break: I'll send 10 tabs at a time to a group & it just does nothing, refreshing the page. It...sort of works? I'll have to see if there are any conflicting add-ons (e.g. uMatrix or uBlock) that cause issues. Otherwise, I've set myself back the equivalent of months by using this.
Edit: *sigh* I've adjusted my review, as I realized there's a toggle in the options to 'silently' ignore duplicates. Perhaps this shouldn't be silent for those of us who are coming from other tools like TabGroups & TabGroups+. I'm still leaving my review in-tact, as I think the developer will appreciate some of the suggestions. Or not. :-)
Also, I will say one thing. As a result of installing this add-on, you realize how fast it is to just 'WOOSH', send many webpages into oblivion. Kinda neat.
- di AlexeyZv, 3 anni faValutata 4 su 5Всё хорошо, но единственное, что не понравилось - нельзя в настройках отключить функцию "Поделится через веб". При использовании этот линк всегда есть и можно легко промахнутся и "поделится" тем, чего не хочешь делить с миром. А отключить показывать этот линк - нельзя...
- di Utente Firefox 13946486, 3 anni faValutata 4 su 5from what I see it's a good add-on, but It takes time to move all tabs from one group to a different group. If you would add a feature to select multiple tabs by clicking on a tab, holding shift, and clicking on a different tab so all tabs between those two would get selected (just like it works with files in windows explorer) it would make working with this add-on much, much better and increase effieciency greatly.
- di Utente Firefox 12860633, 3 anni faValutata 4 su 5Hello OneTab Team: First of all, I want to thank you for this wonderfull Add-on, I just have a little inconvenient, the favicons comes from google, and I want to keep away from google so I try to block everything from google including the favicons of onetab that comes from google, and I can not see any favicon, Is there a way to change that?.
Thanks again for the add-on.