- Valutata 3 su 5di Boštjan, 3 anni faI will rate with 3 stars because addon developer created this addon. If mozilla made this add-on then I would rate it with 0 because it doesn't even deserve a rating of 1. I am still using Tab Groups because groups are totally hidden and I can backup all groups and tabs with just a few clicks. In less than 1 minute I have 100+ tabs on my laptop.
What I need to do is foud a developer, then pay him to hack Firefox version 54 and change it with latest firefox version.
Latest firefox versions is totally the same as any other browser -> GARBAGE.
100 tabs use only 1 GB of ram :D why do we even need x64 if browsers are NOT even created to run more than 10 tabs!!
Running 50+ tabs without Multi-row no thanks!! I will not have my tabs in second window, because Multi-row do the job perfect and I can see tabs names without clicking on anything!
I like browsing fast and with less clicks and not with more click to do the same!
For example new sidebar oh my good!!! By default sidebar on the left side and icon for open/close sidebar on the right side :D :D :D Every time moving the mouse on the entire screen :D do they even have brains??!
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 16056030, 3 anni faworks great but why does it need permission to access all my data from all websites? Disabled.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 15970279, 3 anni faLeider kein Dark Mode, da bekommt man ja Augen-Infarkt beim Umschalten.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 12140493, 3 anni faJe ne trouve pas comment régler l'extension sur firefox (en cliquant droit sur le logo de l'extension) alors que c'est possible sur chrome. Arrangez ça svp.
Sinon pour régler les options il suffit de cliquer sur le bouton de l'extension et une page s'ouvrira...
- Valutata 3 su 5di Ashish G, 3 anni faI suspect this is slowing down my start-up time but I have no way to check how
- Valutata 3 su 5di Maj, 3 anni faUsability wise and task wise: it is to the point and does exactly what you want it to do.
Accessibility wise tho? Not so much. The only thing that would make me bump it up to a 4 or even 5 star review would be if the tabs could be synced to other devices or to your Firefox account you use to sync tabs and the such. There have been many cases where I had to clear cache because something was acting up or my cache was just bogging up space and lost my tabs as a result of said clear.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Mmm, 3 anni faTL;DR Crashes Firefox = lost tabs -
Using Firefox on Windows 7, the intended feature works well however, it causes Firefox to crash every 1-4 hours. It does not crash on execution, nor depending on the number of tabs open. This bug would be alright if Firefox would then load the previous windows/tabs like it usually does upon reopening... but something about the crash causes the last window you were focused on to be deleted from memory. It doesn't load on reopening (other windows will) and "history" rarelyy has record of it. (Sometimes you can just go history -> closed windows and reopen but typically there are no "closed windows" listed in that list.) I'd give this a lower rating if other "session manager" add-ons were available for Firefox the way they are available for Chrome.
- Valutata 3 su 5di prempatel8, 3 anni faWorks as intended with one very annoying "feature", whenever you open your browser the one tab page auto loads after a delay of few seconds and steals the focus from whichever tab you were previously on. So if you open your browser to quickly go to website or to google something quick, while you are typing in the address bar suddenly you get switched to the One Tab page. I would prefer if there was a option in the settings to disable this so that you can open the one tab page only when you want.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 14460177, 3 anni faIt's OK. as long as all of the tabs are loaded in Firefox (not asleep), this extension will suspend them to the mobile browser; for this I'd recommend a feature that refreshes all Firefox mobile tabs, if that is possible. My one biggest gripe is that it is lacking many features from the desktop version, such as the option to not open onetab at startup. Please add these, as it is really annoyong having the onetab page pop up whenever I open a link in Firefox.
- Valutata 3 su 5di ar, 3 anni fafirefox android. приходится несколько кликов делать. 1.открывается окно onetab. 2 нажимаем отправить все вкладки в onetab. лишнее действие, имхо.
и отправит не все. только часть активных, может вообще 1 вкладку из сотни. зато закроет все вкладки.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 15470623, 4 anni faNeat app. But couple of issues.
* No Darkmode, despite my firefox using dark theme. No option in app for choosing it.
* Sync ability with firefox account or any cloud option.
- Valutata 3 su 5di eUROs, 4 anni faI used to have this Addon on the Chrome Browser. Now I tested it yesterday on Firefox. The only feature that this addon is lacking, is the <> to find Tabs Quickly. And the ability to separate Tabs into several Groups. For Example: YouTube Group (with all the video tabs), Design Group (tabs for design websites), etc...
Because I have more than 1000 tabs open So I can not find easily what I want. I will update my review when They add these two important features.
- Valutata 3 su 5di pnhan, 4 anni faOne-tab doesn't work in newest Firefox Dev for Linux,
it's only showed white screen.
Please fix it. I use it every day.
- Valutata 3 su 5di kdjs9083h23n09, 4 anni faWorks well on desktop. Does not work on mobile -- it closes tabs without saving them.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 15181959, 4 anni faOk, at first I wrote a negative review but on a second try it seems to be working fine, once I got the hang of it.
Will add more after some use. On another droid I often wind up with 50-60 tabs open, which gets kinda slow and uses lots of memory, so this will be really handy there.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 14122493, 4 anni faI *highly* recommend this add-on. However, since a recent Firefox update it has crashing my browser when I click the OneTab button.
This is with Firefox 68.0.1 on Linux.
- Valutata 3 su 5di IronHeart, 4 anni faPlease help me I lost all my tabs but I found the file storage.json.migrated which contains all my tab data. I can't use this to import it into OneTab
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 15102429, 4 anni faWhy is this permission required?
"Access your data for all websites"
The Firefox docs mention that: "The extension can read the content of any web page you visit as well as data you enter into those web pages, such as usernames and passwords."
This addon's extremely useful to me but I find the use of that permission unnerving.