Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 15831840, 3 mesi fa
This extension changed my whole life. No really, because I am always on my phone or laptop, and I am a tab hoarder; my phone and laptop were getting extremely sluggish yet I would not change my ways because bookmarks were insufficient and even my awesome tab libraries were taking too much time to take care of 50 tabs individually. I had multiple browsers, each with their own extensive Open New Tab eclectic mix of interesting topics, websites and possibilities. Anytime I started a new anything, I would have to wait for all the tabs to load, and then slow my computer to a halt. Pitiful? Yes. Common? I think so! If this sounds like you, PLEASE try this extension immediately. Now when I go down the rabbit hole, I can literally start or stop anytime, picking up mostly where I left off (it reloads the page so that you loose information you may have been entering into, say, an application online or any other webform). Now I can acquire hundreds of links in a week without guilt or consequence. I simply stop what I am doing, save it to one-Tab with one click, and it keeps a timestamped list of what I was working on in that window as URLS. Later I can choose to open a couple links or a whole session! I love that I can Lock the tab groups so that I don't loose anything, I can Rename the tab group from that window that timestamp as anything, so by category, brand name, tag, whatever. Also, when I start it, it bumps to the top of the chronological list above all my other stars, and then when I un-star it returns to the chronological list!!! Thank you to the creators of this, I am now looking for more advanced features to combine all my browsers' disparate OneTab lists together, and hope this becomes available on mobile as well! Thank you for saving me from myself. Highly recommended for aspiring librarians, tab hoarders, and folks who obsess and fixate, such as people with artistic, creative, ADHD, OCD, or Autism traits and tenancies that regularly find themselves down the rabbit hole of procrastination or professional "research". :D
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 16310548, 3 giorni faSooo helpful for keeping organized. The only wish I have is that we could search our lists of saved tabs; I'm getting an updated version here and hoping maybe that function has been added.
Even without that, though, it saves slowing down my computer from multiple tabs, and allows me to compile research sites.
- Valutata 1 su 5di DDjivan, 5 giorni faI had 500+ tabs and did the mistake of clicking this extension. I have another extension (Panorama View) which grouped them, but OneTab discarded all of that. I tried reopening them all, but Firefox crashed, and after restarting it, all of my tabs were gone. Oh well.
TL;DR: I lost every tab I had.
- Valutata 3 su 5di DPO777, 6 giorni faI am giving a 3 out of 5 (Down the Middle) The extension is amazingly fast to compile all the tabs into one tab but is excruciatingly painfully slow to restore tabs. Can this be fixed. Other extensions such as Tab Stash makes One Tab restore speed look like molasses in deep space. Hopefully there is a fix for this as I like the bigger layout in the OneTab screen. Thanks for your efforts though.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 6 giorni faHi, how many tabs do you have stored - is it in the tens of thousands? We're currently working on rewriting the core storage system, so that it should be much faster when the new update is ready
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 18166752, 7 giorni fastopped working after the last firefox update. The support team does not want to help much. Very upset
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 7 giorni faHi, we're responding to all support requests - please ensure you've given the correct email address - you can contact us here: https://www.one-tab.com/feedback
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 14799992, 19 giorni faThis app is totally useless and a waste of space. When you go to look for your tabs, half of the time they're missing anyway. Why doesn't Firefox change the settings instead and not allow sites like Ebay to open 50 million windows every time you look at a listing. The multiple windows never use to be a problem, so maybe Firefox needs to address this issue so we don't have to have useless apps like 'One Tab' taking up space on our computers just so Ebay can open another, and another, and another window that will be wasting up space in the 'One Tab' app.
- Valutata 2 su 5di tar, 20 giorni faTabs in a private window are restored in a regular (non-private) window. This is extremely unwanted, violates privacy expectations, and is non-intuititve, Fetching site information (favicon) from Google without explicit user approval is clearly anti-privacy. Frankly, I am shocked and very disappointed that Mozilla awarded this extension a "Recommended" badge.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 9 giorni faHi, we included a cache of the top 1000 web site icons in OneTab, so that retrieving the icon can be avoided. In Chrome, there is a local favicon cache that we also access before retrieving any favicons, but Firefox does not yet have that feature. We will implement it as soon as it becomes available in Firefox. We are also working on a huge update to OneTab that will remember whether tabs were originally from incognito windows.