- di serega, 6 mesi faValutata 4 su 5Сделайте просто при входе Новую Пустую Заметку. Не надо ничего вырезать и копировать туда. Мне надо просто записать сови мысли, а не чужие. Если вы не хотите отказаться от входа по одному клику, то сделайте кнопку -- НОВАЯ внизу.
- di joeygraziano, un anno faValutata 4 su 5I use this just about everyday and it works very well. if I could have "bookmark" be the default behavior of the right-click, I would immediately give five stars.
- di Captain J.T. Kirk, un anno faValutata 4 su 5I am quite satisfied with the tool. I can sync the "clipped" articles to my OneNote-account and can open it on any device. Unfortunately sometimes the page could not be clipped only the "article" works. Nevertheless I can work with the saved articles.
- di Utente Firefox 15210394, un anno faValutata 4 su 5I use OneNote for note taking on my PC and phone. If you use OneNote anywhere else this can be a great companion to Firefox adding the ability to quickly clip note by the full page, region(screen shot), article(text including some photos),and selection including anything you drag the cursor over. Seems to hang up sometimes when using it but great 90 percent of the time.
- di bus1hero, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5The best thing about this extension is that it is extremely easy to use.
The only thing I don't like is how it handles the articles. They look awful in OneNote. But this has more to do with the OneNote itself than with the extension itself.
- di Serena Lewis, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5I have only just started using this add-on and love it so far. My only grievance is that I can only save a clipping to a Section whereas I'd like the option to save to a Page within a Section.
- di zampaz, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5Web clipper is great when onenote works. Sometimes the clip appears to work fine, but sometimes the clip content is missing when I open onenote. Unfortunately I've had some issues with onenote not always saving the changes I'm making to a notebook so it's difficult to determine if the clipper add in has issues or if it's my monotone...err excuse me, onenote application or even possibly onedrive messing with onenote messing with clipper. So it goes with MS software :)