Fai attenzione alle vecchie versioni!
Queste versioni sono visualizzate solo per scopo di test e archivio. Dovresti sempre utilizzare l’ultima versione di un componente aggiuntivo.
- Compatible with latest nightly.
- Revert urlbar url when search result is opened in a new tab.
- Workaround fix for "mozilla -> hozilla" bug by providing default preference option to disabled "Show in Tab" action that triggers this behavior.
1. null shows up for keywords in search engine dropdown.
2. Opening search tab as related tab when searched from text selection.
Reducing popup flicker with buffered display of search results (experimental).
Show search engine keyword in search engine dropdown.
Right-click menu fixed for nightly.
Middle click on "View Image" does not open image in a new tab.
1. Added config `extensions.omnibar.hostnames` to add a whitelist of domains. Defaults to localhost and *.local.
2. Fix broken Ctrl+Enter on Firefox 13.
Fixed issue with blank URLs and "moz-action:*" going to search.
Added delay before performing search as suggested by some users.
Added option to control number of history results shown
Now honors preference browser.search.openintab to open search results in a new tab
Search engine menu now shown properly when engine icon is hidden.
This version makes an attempt to reorganize search suggestion and history based on input in the location bar. When a single word query is entered history is given preference over search results. When a search operator or search engine keyword is used, search suggestions are promoted to the top of the list in the results. If a multi-word input is entered in the urlbar, a mix of search result and history results are shown.
The algorithm to mix search suggestions and history results will evolve based on user feedback received.
Other changes involve configurable (about:config) search operator and engine name separator.
Search suggestions start with an empty space.
Once search bar is hidden, the context menu search uses the default search engine.
Once a default engine is removed from search engines list, the scrolling of engines function incorrectly.