- Valutata 2 su 5di user, un anno faI don't understand why anyone needs this over Developer Tools and Inspector tab.
Users have to refresh a page. I don't see how this add-on adds anything over Developer Tools and Inspector tab.
- Valutata 4 su 5di DK, 4 anni faWorks pretty well, except the "Toggle X to remove" option doesn't work on many websites. I think it might be that they're intercepting the keypress or something.
Would be great to get that fixed!
- Valutata 5 su 5di grahamperrin, 4 anni faRe: https://web.archive.org/web/20191228045914/https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/nuke-anything-enhanced/reviews/1325466/
Where (reviewer) ander could not nuke a sidebar, I had no difficulty. The context menu worked as expected.
Nuke Anything 2.4 added to home-built Waterfox Classic 2019.12.
- Valutata 2 su 5di ander, 5 anni faIt's OK... It removes some stuff, but definitely not all—even stuff it can select, which is mysterious. For example, the annoying fold-out, non-closable sidebar here:
It can select (highlight) the sidebar, so it knows what code's generating it—so it should be able to block that code, right? You'd think so, anyway. But no. Go figure.
[Edit] I'm afraid I've had to lower my rating to 2 stars now. This extension used to be great, but it really seems to have fallen behind.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 14753181, 5 anni faWorks fine. Would be 5 stars if the documentation was complete.
For some reason, it is not documented anywhere that the way to use this extension is to press alt+shift+x. Nowhere in the documentation is this mentioned. Not on the settings page or the public web page for the add-on. I found it buried deep in these reviews in the form of a reply from the author.
You could replace all the other text on the addon page with "Activate by pressing alt+shift+x" and the addon would become 10x more useful.
DOCUMENT THE MAIN FUNCTION!