Valutata 4,5 su 5
4,5 stelle su 5
- di Utente Firefox 13467805, 2 giorni faValutata 5 su 5ViolentMonkey userscript problem has happened again in latest NoScript release https://github.com/hackademix/noscript/issues/108
Edit: Changing injection mode to "content" in violentmonkey settings solves this.
Sadly it stopped to work for YouTube for me. YouTube do not load at all with multliple errors in browser's console "Uncaught ReferenceError: ytcfg is not defined", even when I have YT's javascrips as allowed. Only thing which helps is to turn off NoScript extension. I believe this is only temporary situation...
EDIT: latest version 11.0.36 fixes the problem, so once again perfect! :)
- di ElCoyote, 3 giorni faValutata 5 su 5Outstanding addon, but looks like the last update does something funky on duckduckgo.
Happens sometimes with search from the addressbar, but is repdoduced 100% when I open a new tab, navigate to ddg and search.
Uncaught TypeError: window.locale is undefined
Does not happen in profile without noscript.
- di mpzz, 5 giorni faValutata 1 su 5NoScript simply doesn't work anymore. For months now, it constantly shuts off, allowing all scripts. As of today it deletes all settings when you close Firefox, so you have to reset every site you visit every time you sign back on. It's garbage.We've never had reports about the first issue. As for the second, you very likely hit a CCleaner bug which the Avast guys are trying to fix ASAP. Either way, the proper place for reporting is https://noscript.net/forum.
- di Utente Firefox 14385427, 6 giorni faValutata 5 su 5Having discovered the issue was a CCleaner bug and with Piriform having updated CCleaner, NoScript now works perfectly as it always does.
- di Modia, 8 giorni faValutata 5 su 5I had issues related to Ccleaner. The deveopper helped me a lot and everything is fine now. THANKS
- di progan01, 9 giorni faValutata 4 su 5Up until Firefox 79, NoScript was an indispensable part of my security suite, handling intrusions and trouble scripts very well. But now either Firefox or NoScript does not remember my instructions from one session to the next, forcing me to re-approve privileges each time I revisit a site. I don't know why this is happening, but it's an enormous hindrance and a great timesuck. Can you look into this for me, Giorgio? Your product has been a Godsend to me, and I want to continue using it.
- di ctuk, 10 giorni faValutata 1 su 5This was great for a long time but recently it loses all its permissions regularly, requiring them to be re set. From the other reviews i can see i am not the only one with the problem. Its a shame really as it was so useful
- di Zitronella, 10 giorni faValutata 5 su 5NoScript works perfect also on firefox 79.0
If it doesn't remember settings the reason could be CCleaner > Custom Clean > Applications > Firefox > “Internet Cache” option deletes all *.sqlite-shm, *.sqlite-wal,
That’s a bug in CCleaner, not in NoScript and not in Firefox.
- di Utente Firefox 14973844, 11 giorni faValutata 1 su 5been using NoScript for many years, and love(d) it. but now, permissions are no longer saved each time i close FF and clear my cache. and i must go through the arduous process of assigning each web site its specific permissions again. Ive lost patience doing so. is there a fix for this sudden change in the behavior of this add on?