- di Utente Firefox 14362759, un anno faValutata 3 su 5It works well but i'm missing one important convenience "tweak" or user comfort/convenience feature.
In the world of password managers, please allow for the user to have automated login details to be enterered. Right now it does not allow easy copy pasing of login details because clicking anywhere outside the plugin window will close the window and clear the field you've already filled in.
It's highly annoying having to type everything everytime you wish to login with the browser plugin.
- di Utente Firefox 15913525, un anno faValutata 3 su 5Competitive price and valid option to obtain privacy, but the speed and quality of the servers is very variable, very bad in some countries (my country of connection, for example). The technical support is attentive but could not offer an effective solution. They assume that the problem is in each PC and not in the differences in the service they offer for each region.Hello. We'd ask you to update your review with the Ticket ID that you've received after contacting our customers' support team, so we could check how was your inquiry handled on our end. Thank you!
- di Utente Firefox 15743954, un anno faValutata 3 su 5The extension works, but the extension does not think I am signed in. Many times I open the browser, I am still connected to the VPN. If I go to nordvpn.com it says I am "protected", BUT the extension still prompts me to log in. It is very annoying. If I want to turn off the VPN, I first have to log in (I should already be logged in, but the extension doesn't realize that) and then once I log in (again) I can finally tell it to disconnect. This needs to be fixed.Hello. Do disconnect from our server before closing your browser to see whether the issue that you're currently experiencing persists the next time you launch it.
- di Altermoon, un anno faValutata 3 su 5Why add-on screen so small? (http://dl3.joxi.net/drive/2019/12/27/0029/3490/1904034/34/92df2bfbdc.png) Fix it!Hello. Do not hesitate to reach our customers' support team if experiencing any issue regarding our service's functionality. Our team is available 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com.
- di jason6062, un anno faValutata 3 su 5Cant search for another country nowHello. Do reinstall our extension to see whether the issue regarding its malfunctioning persists afterward. In case it does, drop a line to our customers' support team, for them to provide you with further assistance on the issue's resolve. You may reach our team out at support.nordvpn.com.
- di Utente Firefox 15498243, un anno faValutata 3 su 5Fast internet speed but lacks a lot of options that the desktop app has. You cannot access different protocols like tcp/udp - cannot access onion servers or ob servers if you are in a dangerous country.
Would be nice if these options could be available in the extension.
At this moment I have to us the desktop app to do this tasks - but the internet speed when doing so since the latest update slows the speed down to very low levels- reminds me of sending a message via a wounded pidgeon.Hello. The specialty servers are inaccessible via our extension due to the different protocol usage. However, in terms of our application's connection speed, it does depend on a number of factors and can be improved by altering a few settings dependently on the configuration used. Hence, it would be best if you'd contact our customers' support team, for them to check what could be causing the slowdown and provide you with assistance on speeds improvement. Our team is available 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. Thank you!
- di Nirav Patel, 2 anni faValutata 3 su 5Not able to select different country. Extension cannot load country list.Hello. Do contact our customers' support team, for them to check what could be causing the issue that you're currently experiencing and provide you with assistance on its resolve afterward. You may reach our team out at support.nordvpn.com.
- di Utente Firefox 14869000, 2 anni faValutata 3 su 5The app works some of the time, then it goes buggy on me and then disconnects. I try to logon, and it asks me for my u.n. and pw again, and continually disconnects after I try to logon again. other times I logon, and it stays that way until the day is done.Hello. It would be best if you'd contact our customers' support team, for them to check what could be causing the issue that you're currently experiencing and provide you with assistance on its resolve afterward. Our team is available 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com.
- di Utente Firefox 15311655, 2 anni faValutata 3 su 5Works just fine, sometimes I have to disable then re-enable for me to log in again, but my main concern is the permissions required by the extension, Why does it need access to my private browsing for the extension to work? can someone please explain this to me? this is a major privacy concern to meHello. Apologies if this has caused you any confusion. This is a Firefox requirement and the way it handles proxy connections. Everything's working as intended.
- di Utente Firefox 15247006, 2 anni faValutata 3 su 5不适合中国,无法注册Hello. We'd advise you on using our application to access our services while in countries with heavy internet censorship rules. Anyways, it would be best if you'd contact our customers' support team if experiencing any issue regarding our service's accessibility or functionality. Our team is available 24/7 at support.nord-help.com.
- di Utente Firefox 15279332, 2 anni faValutata 3 su 5Add-on works well once you are connected, but if for some reason you want to disconnect. (As I often do for development purposes where I have to connect to something in the local network or on the localhost, which for some reason it also redirects). You'll find yourself logged out of the add-on and you will have to log in again to be able to disconnect from the vpn server. If they fix that issue this add-on would be significantly better. In addition to that they could add features that are in the desktop application on Mac, that aren't in this add-on. (like the ability to select a server).
- di Utente Firefox 14592430, 2 anni faValutata 3 su 5Gets stuck a lot. Sometimes requires a https login for some proxies. The speed is very good, no ip leaks. But the extension by itself is a problem.Hello. Everything appears to be working as intended on our end. Could you please contact us at support.nordvpn.com, so our team could check what could be causing the issue that you are currently experiencing and provide you with assistance on its resolve?
- di Utente Firefox 14964369, 2 anni faValutata 3 su 5I'm running Linux and this add-on greatly simplifies my connection process for secure browsing.
Edit: Connection issues are difficult to resolve using this add-on. Feels like Nordvpn traffic is very slow like they are overloaded at times. Still works ok now and then