- di Utente Firefox 13563766, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 51) I have successfully logged in to the expansion.
2) I select a server or click "quick connect".
3) "Connected to *Сountryname* !
4) A window appears "Proxy moz-proxy://**9.nordvpn.com:89 asks for username and password. The site reports: "NordVPN"
5) My username and password do not fit
6) "Connection failed."
What was I paying for?
P.S.: My internet connection without VPN is perfect.Hello. Do update your browser and reinstall our extension afterward to see whether the issue that you're currently experiencing persists. In case it does regardless, drop a line to our customers' support team, for them to provide you further assistance on its resolve at support.nord-help.com.
- di Utente Firefox 13285927, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5I have to login every single time. That's so annoying that I don't use it anymore. I also miss a option to select a server.Hello. Do disconnect from our server before closing your browser to see whether the issue regarding our extension logging you out persists. In case it does regardless, drop a line to our customers' support team, for them to provide you further assistance on its resolve. You may reach our team out at support.nord-help.com.
- di Utente Firefox 15236629, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5The extension keeps logging out after hours of use. This happens daily. It is very annoying to have to relogin very often. Sometimes the extension is even enabled (and traffic is going through NordVPN), but I need to log in to turn it off! The TunnelBear extension does not have these issues, plus it has a handy keyboard shortcut to turn it on/off.
- di Utente Firefox 15226067, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5Extension sucks. You don't even get to choose your servers. You are given a server for that country instead which is completely dumb because it limits you for all the servers they have that you can't even choose on the extension, unlike the app itself.
On top of that, you can't even favorite the server, or in this case you can't favorite the country that picks the server for you.
Ugh... I'll just uninstall the extension and stick with the Application instead. Don't understand why developers decided to release an unfinished extension. That's such a half-ass work.Hello. Sorry to hear that you're unsatisfied with how our extension works. Additional functionality regarding servers selection is indeed in our roadmap, however, no ETA on a possible implementation just yet.
- di Utente Firefox 15202797, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5This extension is awfull. The VPN itself is good, but when I enable this extension on firefox I lose my conection until I disable the VPN again. The Windows app works fine, but I don't want to use VPN on the whole system.Hello. Everything's working as intended on our end. Could you please contact us at support.nordvpn.com? Our team would love to help you solve any issue you might've encountered while using our service.
- di Tog, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5Win10 Professional
It's useful when it works.
Cons: (all intermittent problems)
After turning on my PC Firefox cannot access anything until I've disconnected and then reconnected NordVPN.
When I try to change locations it sticks at loading servers and never progresses beyond that.
After powering on the PC, NordVPN has logged me out.
Logging in is a pain, I can't copy and paste my username/password because as soon as I click away the login window closes.
I've paid, so I'm stuck with it.
Nordvpn support is quick to respond but their answer is just a workaround (remove/reinstall the add-on). I did that and 2 days later the server load fault is back.
It has now been a month (longer for others) with no progress on the reported faults, dropping to one star.Hello. Everything's working as intended on our end. Could you please contact us at support.nordvpn.com? Our team would check what could be causing the issue that you are currently experiencing and provide you with assistance on its resolve.
- di Utente Firefox 15184762, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5UPDATE: If you want to purchase NordVPN for the Firefox browser Extension, SAVE YOUR MONEY. It is very frustrating and support wasn't helpful.
This extension has been problematic from the start. It took a lot of farting around to get it to work when I first installed it and for whatever reason it logs out for no reason. NOW I can't log into it and if the extension is enabled none of the websites will load and you are presented with "Unable to find the proxy server". Disabling it then enabling it doesn't resolve the problem nor does restarting Firefox. To make things worse support.nordvpn.com is useless, I can't find any information on the extension for Firefox and it does not provide any way of contacting NordVPN Support. I moved to Firefox for privacy/security reasons and signed up with NordVPN for the same reason, I think it is time for a refund and go back to PIA.Hello and let us apologize for any inconveniences. However, you may contact our customers' support team via support.nordvpn.com. The chat popup should appear after entering the support page. If it doesn't do check whether you have any ad-blocks running and disable them if anything. Alternatively, please contact our team via email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- di Jayness33, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5Doesnt work with Firefox. :(Hello. Do check whether you have the latest version of Mozilla Firefox browser installed and update it it anything. If the issue persists regardless, drop a line to our customers' support team regarding further assistance on its resolve at support.nordvpn.com.
- di Utente Firefox 15116367, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5cAN'T USEHello. It would be best if you'd contact our customers' support team while specifying the exact issue that you have experienced, for them to provide you with assistance on its resolve. You may reach our team out at support.nord-help.com.
- di Utente Firefox 15106842, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5Awful! Sometimes you can't log in, sometimes you can't select a country, sometimes it just doesn't work. Also, since last week the addon has become very slow, I can't even watch Youtube through it. The desktop version works fine, so it's a problem of Chrome and Firefox addons.Hello. Everything appears to be working as intended on our end. Hence, we'd highly advise you on contacting our customers' support team, for them to check what could be causing the malfunction that you are currently experiencing and provide you with assistance on the issue's resolve. You may reach our team out at support.nordvpn.com.
- di Utente Firefox 14969231, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5Thought it was meant to be a free add-on for firefox but when you click to register you are than presented with a page from NordVPN wanting payment. Slightly confused. Is it Free or Paid?
- di Utente Firefox 15088266, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5I thought this might be an easier option than having to change the firefox settings each time the server was changed- by Nord VPN I must add- BUT this is just an annoyance. Have to login to the addon every.single.time.the.browser.is.opened.
Does it remember login and password? NO!
Is it excruciatingly slow to allow the login? YES!
Does it drop out regularly? YES!
Does it automatically reconnect? NO!
This couldn't be less user-friendly if it tried. In fact I've created a firefox account just to voice this opinion, which is how much it's annoying me. SORT IT OUT NORD VPN!!!!!Hello. Apologies for any inconveniences. However, everything appears to be working as intended on our end. Could you please drop a DM to our support team, for them to check what could be causing the issues that you're currently experiencing and provide you with assistance on their resolve? Our team is available 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com.
- di Utente Firefox 13771877, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5I suggest you avoid NordVPN since it has serious security issues. By default it does not block network traffic when the connection to their server is dropped which leads to leak of your traffic. It can be turned on but the issue is that it is not default. Also in default, it does not change your DNS servers, which has the similar issue as above. Thus in default settings, it is as insecure as if you were not using any VPN at all (since you cannot forsee the connection drops to their servers). Second, even if you change the settings, there is no guarantee that this will stay so, updates or you yourself can delete the configuration without realizing what you have done and then go on browsing thinking that your security is tight but it is not. Any security product that is provided with such lax default configuration is a bad product. Lastly, they could not explain the protocol difference or how to determine what protocol is used when connecting to their servers as opposed to other solutions which also provide network traffic blocking and dns by default.
To update based on the request from the developper. Your customer support effectively said that you do not care what the default settings are since users can change it, again, this is the problem in itself. And again, you claim a secure privacy oriented product, this has to reflect also in its default settings. Without kill switch on, any vpn for security and privacy purposes is almost completely useless, the same goes for DNS.Hello. As we may see, you've most likely contacted our customers' support team already. Hence, we'd ask you to update your review with the Ticket ID that you have received, for us to check how was your inquiry handled and provide you with detailed answers to any of your questions. If you have not reached our team, however, please do so at support.nordvpn.com.
- di Utente Firefox 15012537, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5Is there any new update? It keeps getting disconnected, really annoying. Please check what's wrong and make it stable and improve it. Windows desktop application is working fine for me, this proxy extension should be repaired/updated.Hello. The issue itself is related to the browser's update. Hence, we'd advise you on downgrading it to 66. version to see whether the issue persists afterward, while we are working on a fix. Apologies for any inconveniences.
- di Utente Firefox 15001526, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5Diferente do programa que funciona perfeitamente, esta extensão é um fiasco infelizmente! Por muitas vezes voce é desconectado e fica pedindo pra logar novamente. Uma pena que seja tão ruim. Vamos aguardar futuros updates deste addon mas HOJE (dia 23/05/19) não recomendo o uso. É pedir para ter dores de cabeça pois fica caindo toda hora a conexão...Hello. We are aware of the issue and are working on a fix. However, in the meantime, we'd advise you on downgrading the Firefox's version to 66. to see whether the issue persists. Apologies for any inconveniences.
- di akahurous, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5Worst coded extension ever. Sometimes the GUI thinks you're disconnected despite you're connected, so you need to relog each time you use your browser. Same problem on the extension from the same company for other browsers.
Sometimes says you're connected to a VPN server despite you're not : big security issue.