- di regie, 9 mesi faValutata 1 su 5This extension is absolutely awful on firefox! Works on Edge and Chrome but rarely connects to server and just is super frustrating to use on firefoxHello. We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing such issues on Firefox. We recommend trying to do a fresh install of both Firefox and the browser extension to check if that helps resolving the issue. However, if it persists, please contact our support team at https://support.nord-help.net/ and we will help you troubleshoot the issue further. -R.L.
- di 6ipey, 9 mesi faValutata 1 su 56 days Not worked,doesn't connection!FIX!
Extention:Something went wrong, please check your connectionHello. We would suggest to try reinstalling the extension. However, it would be great if you'd contact our customers' support team while specifying the exact issue that you've experienced, so they could provide you with assistance on its resolve. Our team is available 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -A.P.
- di Utente Firefox 16184723, 9 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Installed this extension and I still get kicked off the internet when using Firefox.Hello. Apologies for the unpleasant experience you’ve had. We highly advise you to contact our customer service team and try to resolve the issue. The fastest way to reach them is via live chat at support.nordvpn.com. -A.P.
- di Utente Firefox 15640289, 9 mesi faValutata 1 su 5unable to login with correct credentials; it worked the last time and now it does not.Hello. Please contact our customer support, and we'll be happy to take a closer look at the issue. Our team is online 24/7 at support.nord-help.com. -L.L.
- di Utente Firefox 15659556, 9 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Nothing but problems and frustrations with this add-on. I pay for their premium subscription, and this add-on does not let me log in (the same credentials work on my mobile & desktop app), constantly locks me out of websites, and even locked me out of my gmail account, I've been unable to log back in it. Just stick with the regular software, this is just malware or some similar crapHello! Sorry to hear that you experienced such issues with our browser extension. If you have any other extensions installed on your browser please try disabling them to check if that helps with the issue. You could try a fresh install of the browser too as that might help as well. If the mentioned suggestions don't help please contact our support department via https://support.nord-help.net/ for further help. -R.L.
- di Utente Firefox 12087988, 10 mesi faValutata 1 su 5App not working properly
After a day working, started asking to re-enter my credentials every time, which are rejected from NordVpn server. It happens with Firefox but not Chrome.
Reinstalled extension. It was recommended as a solution: RC on the extension icon > manage extension > scroll down to Run in Private Windows > allow. I don't know why they want this permission if I don't use private window? It worked only once and is not able to connect to their servers.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 10 mesi faHello. Sorry to hear that you've experienced issues while using our service. However, it would be great if you'd contact our customers' support team while specifying the exact issue that you've experienced, so they could provide you with assistance on its resolve. Our team is available 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. Thank you!
- di Utente Firefox 16077481, un anno faValutata 1 su 5Why is every time I have to enter username and password to use NordVPN when I open the Firefox browser? This doesn't happen on Chrome and Microsoft Edge.
- di Utente Firefox 12655486, un anno faValutata 1 su 5L'extension bloque le serveur proxy de firefox, donc j'ai dû le désactiver pour pouvoir me connecterHello. It would be great if you'd contact our customers' support team at support.nordvpn.com, so they could check what's causing the issue and provide you with assistance on its resolve. Thank you!
- di Utente Firefox 15137635, un anno faValutata 1 su 5Doesn't work anymore. Yes I have logged in. Yes I've paid. Yes the regular app works. They screwed up and like all modern companies they want to sit and collect cash instead of fixing their screw ups.Hello. It would be best if you'd contact our customers' support team if experiencing any issue regarding our service's functionality. Our team is available 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com.
- di saforce, un anno faValutata 1 su 5This extension uses very slow animations to open the focus-exclusive overlay of its interface. If you don't interact with it directly, it dismisses itself.
Both of those issues are egregious UX failures that need to be addressed. The animation is unnecessary and makes your extension look poorly made; which it is. The fact that the overlay doesn't remain open is even more absurd. I keep my account info in a vault, so I am forced to manually type my email after pasting my password because if I were to leave the form it would just evaporate, clearing the form as well--and to make it worse, it would show the slothful opening animation again.
Partially UX, partially just terrible programming, is that the extension requires you to sign in repeatedly even within the same browsing session, which means it doesn't have good error recovery, connectivity state detection, sleep detection, etc. It would be reasonable to expect that once you sign in with your account, you never have to log in again unless a significant passage of time between uses is detected, like 3 months or more, or your subscription lapses.
None of these issues are difficult to solve. The first two could be solved in two lines of code, I'd bet. The sign in issue seems to happen to far too many people to be an isolated issue.
Perhaps you should consider that not everyone uses their browsers the same way you do. I leave Firefox open for maybe a month at a time, literally until Windows forces me to reboot for updates.
I put my machine to sleep at night and don't manually disconnect from a server in the add-on. That doesn't mean I should be signed out. That just means the add-on should reconnect the next time it "ticks" when the machine wakes up, or when there's network activity in Firefox.
- di GhostdanteZ, un anno faValutata 1 su 5Me too completely broken since recent updateHello. Please contact our customers' support team at support.nordvpn.com while specifying the exact issue that you've experienced, so they could provide you with assistance on its resolve. Thank you!
- di Citizen1958, un anno faValutata 1 su 5NordVPN works well on all other devices but this extension on a RaspberryPi won't work. Try logging in to NordVPN with correct credentials and it says something has gone wrong.Hello. Please try changing your password via our website and try logging into our extension again. In case the issue persists regardless, drop a line to our customers' support team at support.nordvpn.com.
- di dlnqnt, un anno faValutata 1 su 5Breaks proxy query when enabled.Hello. Please do not hesitate to contact our customers' support team if experiencing any issue regarding our service's functionality. Our team is available 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com.
- di blaze, un anno faValutata 1 su 5Your servers randomly stop working. Was connected to bg39 until that stopped working. But because the login goes through the VPN I can't log in to change it. This is braindead design.
- di CrippledbyDebt, un anno faValutata 1 su 5This extension used to be really good, but recently whenever I activate the extension, the VPN fails to connect and asks for a username and password making it unusable by disabling access to sites.
Edit: Response to the Developer: Same problem still persists.