- di Utente Firefox 14623103, 3 mesi faValutata 1 su 5'Failed to connect please try again' bruhHello. We are sorry to hear about the issue. Please try reinstalling our extension. If the issue persist, please contact our support at support.nordvpn.com for further assistance. - M.M.
- di KevinTX, 3 mesi faValutata 1 su 5RUN AWAY! This thing is so bad its bordering on criminal - and the support is even worse.
Having over 25 years of heavy IT experience, I would be embarrassed to even know anyone involved in this extension.
Constantly drops. Constantly freezes all Firefox connectivity. Logs out at random (where you dont even notice). And a couple times a week it wipes out everything in the bypass list.
Then, the support people will expect you to jump through their standard list of useless hoops. Uninstall/reinstall. Remove any/all AV software. Remove everything except THEIR POS extension.
It's a joke. They know it's junk. They probably just like wearing you out until you leave in exhaustion. I run clean browsers with very minimal extensions and nothing else related in anyway to connectivity.
And then they expect me to install their junk system-wise? haha. You cant even get it to work with FF. KMA.
P.S. Dont bother replying to me Nord Support. Been there. Done that. Dislike your support more than the extension.
UPDATE: See. Their canned response (below) proves my point about their uselessness. They clearly didnt read anything I said. It's probably just some automated script triggering responses by some keywords.Hello. We're sorry to hear about the issues that you had to experience with our service. It's common to try and remove any interfering apps during troubleshooting as that's usually what causes the issues. However, if the extension is not working properly for you, you might have a better experience using our native desktop application if you'd like to try that. However, regarding any issues, we recommend contacting our support team at support.nord-help.net so we could help you with in-depth troubleshooting. -R.L.
- di Utente Firefox 13563695, 3 mesi faValutata 1 su 5NordVPN are still promoting its extension add-on for Android, knowing full well it is not possible to install it any more, unless using the Firefox Nightly build, with the developer options enabled. And even then it doesn't allow login, so is completely useless.
Not a good look.
EDIT following reply from NordVPN:
I wouldn't have commented here without having first raised the issue directly with NordVPN customer support.
I finally got past the chatbot and spoke with a real person, only to be fobbed off with all sorts of nonsense; ranging from an initial claim that the extension wasn't even supported on Firefox on Android, through to being unable to give any indication as to whether a fix was even planned and finally a refusal to accept that the NordVPN marketing hype, which still claims the extension is available for Firefox on Android, needed to be fixed.
So I won't be taking up the offer to waste more time with NordVPN.Hello. We are sorry to hear about the issue with our extension. Please contact our customer support, for them to take a closer look at the issue. We would be happy to help you out on this issue resolve. Our team is online 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -A.S.
- di Utente Firefox 14644789, 4 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Absolute garbage. Sometimes won't allow you to connect to websites at all. Site exclusions that rarely ever work, causing you to connect using VPN in places you don't want to.
SLOW SLOW SLOW. Sometimes so slow that your connection will completely time out. Using NordVPN is like going back to dialup. I wouldn't reccomend this crap for free, nevermind the money I shelled out for 2 years of service and a "dedicated" IP that somehow keeps getting flagged for misuse.Hello. We're sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing. Please try clearing cookies and cache of your browser to check if the issue persists as well as reinstalling the extension. If that does not help, please contact our support team at support.nord-help.net for help. -G.M.
- di Stephen, 4 mesi faValutata 1 su 5I'm afraid the Firefox Extension really lets the NordVPN side down. It's great while it works, good performance and security but suddenly, for no apparent reason, it won't let you browse anything on the Internet. It looks like the Internet connection has dropped at first but it hasn't (Outlook continues to work). Turn the extension off and everything works again. It isn't the Internet Kill switch, this happens whether it is off or on. It's a great pity, I feel a darn sight safer with this on and working but it is just too unreliable.Hello, Stephen! This may be the cause of interference if you're using both the application and the extension at the same time. However, reinstalling the extension, as well as making sure you don't have any other potentially interfering add-ons installed might help. Feel free to let our support team know at support.nordvpn.com if the issue persists. -Drea
- di Ikarisan, 4 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Sometimes very slow or broken connections. And since some days I cannot select/find a specific Country. The extension does not find any. :(
If this happens I need to log out from NordVPN und reconnect.Hello. We're sorry to hear about this issue. Please make sure to check if you don't have any other extensions installed that might interfere with the NordVPN extension or if the issue persists please fully re-install your browser. In case it does regardless, please contact our support team at support.nord-help.net for assistance. -G.M.
- di Utente Firefox 5681723, 5 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Add-on slow, need to reinstall every few days, not worth using. Just stick with the main app which works fine.Hello. Apologies for the unpleasant experience you’ve had. We highly advise you to contact our customer service team and try to resolve the issue. The fastest way to reach them is via live chat at support.nordvpn.com. We'll be glad to help! -A.S.
- di Utente Firefox 16549872, 5 mesi faValutata 1 su 5UNBELIEVABLY SLOW - UNUSABLE!!! use nordvpn literally any other way but this awful extension....god...Hello. Sorry to hear that. Have you tried connecting to different countries or reinstalling our extension? If the issue persists, please contact our support team at support.nordvpn.com for further assistance. - M.M.
- di lavizz, 5 mesi faValutata 1 su 5to much request and not free. after to much request, then u must pay in the end. wasting timeHello. Yes, our service is paid. Since we charge for a subscription, we are able to maintain our strict no-logs policy and offer a premium service. If you have any questions regarding our service, our support team is ready to answer them 24.7 at support.nordvpn.com. - M.M.
- di Utente Firefox 14709745, 5 mesi faValutata 1 su 5"Please try reinstalling the browser extension ..." Don't you have any other solution ?Hello. If you’re facing any issues with our VPN service, do not hesitate to contact our customer support team. We’re ready to help you 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -G.M.
- di Utente Firefox 14638225, 5 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Totally disrupted firefox, had to remove and everything went back like a charm!Hello. We're sorry to hear about that. Please double check if you don't have any other extensions installed that might interfere with the NordVPN extension or if the issue persists with a fresh install of your browser. If the issue persists, please contact our support team at https://support.nord-help.net/ so we could help you further. -R.L.
- di Ema, 5 mesi faValutata 1 su 5The firefox addon is terrible. If you choose 3 different countries for your VPN, it won't EVER load the country list again, you'll need to uninstall and install it again. Needless to say that it's not acceptable.Hello. Please try reinstalling the browser extension and check if there are no other extensions installed on your browser that can interfere with the NordVPN extension. If the issue persists, please contact our support team at support.nord-help.net so we could help you further. -G.M.
- di icstars, 5 mesi faValutata 1 su 5totally unnecessary add-on and i would personally suggest Mullvad over Nord
reply to developer:
sure, i'll provide more detail ... who ultimately owns Nord?Hello. We're sorry to hear about that. Could you maybe specify your review and give us more details about what exact issues did you experience with our services? We would like to help you resolve them. -R.L.
- di Utente Firefox 13058117, 5 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Does not work anymore. Although I have a paid account I just can't use it anymore. It says it can't connect to their servers and it does not show any country list. I can however connect through the desktop app without problems.
Support Bot at support.nord-help.net does not have a option for firefox addon.Hello! Please do try to reinstall the NordVPN extension as well as clear the cache of your browser to check whether the issue persists. In case it does, you may choose General category whilst accessing our chat support and our team will surely assist to guide you through it. -Neo
- di cschrils, 5 mesi faValutata 1 su 5this thing does not connect, keep getting the same failed to connect error...Hello. Please try reinstalling the browser extension and check if there are no other extensions installed on your browser that can interfere with the NordVPN extension. If the issue persists, please contact our support team at support.nord-help.net so we could help you further. -R.L.