Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 17521648, un anno fa
It's buggy sometimes. And also country selection might not work and give me a different country than what I wanted. But it's gotten better so I'll give them that.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il un anno fa
Hello. We're sorry to hear about the issue! Please try removing the extension and reinstalling it. If the issue persists after that, feel free to contact us directly at support.nordvpn.com. We're ready to help you out 24/7. -G.M.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 13944000, 3 giorni faI have been using Nord for years, Linux, windows and has only gotten better. I will not use any other VPN. it's not smart to just go and get whatever VPN "looks good" you must remember that any logs that are kept on American soil can and will legally be handed over to the federal government. Nord is the answer to that.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Adam, 12 giorni faHey guys and gals. This is a great piece of Software, and it's even better than a standard Desktop Client, since, in my case, when you use *any* OS, from NetBSD to Windows NT 10 to macOS to Haiku, if it's got Firefox, or Chromium, NordVPN should work there. But good luck getting a DEB Package to install on Temple OS.
No Program is perfect, but the NordVPN Browser Extension is perfect for people who don't exactly have a beefy PC lying around with Terabytes of RAM and an AMD GPU from the year 2040, but still want a healthy level of protection.
EDIT: And thanks for making a solid Program. :) I appreciate it. :)
- Valutata 1 su 5di hld, 14 giorni faWorks fine until it suddenly forgets how to resolve addresses and adds tens of seconds if not minutes of delay before loading pages.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 12 giorni faHello. That should not be the case. We're sure it can be resolved by a quick chat with our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com. NordVPN’s team is ready to help you 24/7. -G.M.
- Valutata 5 su 5di pb444, 14 giorni faThis extension always works as expected. I use it on several different devices and no longer travel the net without it. Ever. It takes me where I want to go and keeps me protected while I'm there. The support technicians are very knowledgeable and helpful. Always. A great product.
- Valutata 1 su 5di CSIP CSIRIPP, 22 giorni fa"We’re having trouble logging you in. Please try again""We’re having trouble logging you in. Please try again"
Look for another job If you are not able to make a usable extension. It would be better for everybody. I had to downgrade to Version3.3.0, and that still works perfectly (right now)
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 20 giorni faHello. Could you please make sure to contact our support team for them to look closer into the matter and what could be causing it? We’d be happy to help on the issue resolve! Our team is available 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -G.M.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 18138598, 23 giorni faUsed to be pretty good. Now the speed is capped on extension. If you go to speedtest.net it will show fast speed. However other test websites or actual file download is capped at exactly 10mb/s. You can see that the speed will briefly exceed 10mb/s then push back down. If you download 2 files, each files will only download at 5mb/s. This has been going for months. So much with their "no cap".
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 23 giorni faHello. We do not have no type of restrictions on bandwidth of any kind. We'd recommend contacting our support team via live chat or email for them to look into your issue in more detail. We're available 24/7 at https://nordvpn.com/contact-us/ -Neo
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 14487727, 24 giorni faI have been a Nord fan for ages. I now have VPN included (aka free) as part of my 'big' yellow data protection package so am always readings comparative reviews and Nord still dominates. So am paying for it. Nord have improved and simplified the interface greatly, making it easy to use across all devices.