Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 6 mesi fa
Hello! Please try clearing the cache and cookies of your browser fully and only then reinstalling the extension. If the issue persists, please contact our support team at support.nordvpn.com and we'll assist right away! -Neo
- di Duke999s, 4 giorni faValutata 1 su 5It just doesn't work in Ubuntu Firefox. I spent ages testing it against the CLI because autoconnect was not working either. 30 day trial will finish soon.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 4 giorni faHello. Please contact our customer support, for them to take a closer look at the issue. We would be happy to help you out on this issue resolve. Our team is online 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -Neo
- di Ninj, 18 giorni faValutata 1 su 5I cannot see the point in providing an extension for a browser but not trying to make it work.
In my family, we like firefox, and we like NordVPN (6 people). The extension has mostly never worked for everyone. It's just not working guys, you must disable your extension, remove it from the store, and restart the coding from scratch, honestly. The credentials not remembered, the list not appearing, the settings not saved, the server change not applied, firefox unable to reach the internet... could it be worst for a VPN?
@NordVPN we pay for it.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 17 giorni faHello. We're sorry to hear about your experience with our browser extension. Please contact our customer support team for them to take a closer look at the issues you're currently experiencing and help you solve them in no time! Our team is ready to help you 24/7 via chat at support.nordvpn.com or via Twitter @NordVPN. -A.S.
- di dk23, 23 giorni faValutata 1 su 5I have to sign-in everytime I start the Browser, but even if I do, it doesn't work!
I get the message that I was logged in successfully, but I cant choose a server!
If I click on the Firefox Extension, I can just see the "Log-In" Button again.
It just works after I reinstall the extension. But I don't want to reinstall it everytime I start my Browser.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 23 giorni faHello. We are sorry to hear about your experience with our service. We suggest contacting our support team via live chat at support.nordvpn.com for the team to check the issue. - M.M.
- di Utente Firefox 16830844, un mese faValutata 1 su 5I have been using NordVPN for almost three years now. While the desktop client has worked fine, the browser extension is consistently broken and buggy. Every update breaks the extension, requiring that you reinstall and enter your login information. In this last update, I was getting a 404 error every time I entered my login info, making it impossible to login even after reinstalling. Fix your broken extension Nord.Hello. We're sorry to hear about your experience. Please contact our support team via live chat at support.nordvpn.com for the team to check the issue. - M.M.
- di cb, un mese faValutata 1 su 5NordVPN is gradually becoming completely useless. They removed the ability to have a simple proxy on Firefox and forced users to get the Firefox extension. This would be fine except the Firefox extension does not work at all. Absolute garbage. I don't know how developers haven't fixed the issues with this extension. Whenever you contact NordVPNs support, they tell you to use Chrome or just use the Desktop app. How about fix your garbage extension or make it possible to just use a proxy again.
- di Utente Firefox 17120625, un mese faValutata 1 su 5Worst VPN! complete crap!!!!!!!!!!!Hello. Could you please specify your review a little bit for us to better understand the situation that you are currently experiencing? We would be glad to help if you're experiencing any issues while using our service. -A.S.
- di irajacobs, 2 mesi faValutata 2 su 50 functionality without payments.Hello. Our service is paid. However, we do provide a 30-day money-back guarantee so that everyone has an opportunity to try our service without any risks. You can check the subscription options on our website nordvpn.com/pricing/. If anything, feel free to contact us at support.nordvpn.com. -A.S.
- di Styris, 2 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Nord vpn is good, but for firefox add-on, it has a big problem. It doesn't work if you don't allow the extension to work in private windows as well.
It should be user's choice whether to allow an extension to work in private window or not. You should not enforce such terrible rules, which in turn, is disrespectful to user. Other vpns don't enforce such rule.Hello and thank you for your review. As we strive to provide a stable and secure protection while browsing, due to some browser limitations the permission is required for the extension to function properly. Apologies if it has caused any inconvenience, nonetheless, our team is constantly working on improving our extension. If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to contact us at support.nordvpn.com at any time! -A.S.
- di Soar, 2 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Despite a lot of issues with this extension, for example with exclusion lists, it's not free and costs some money!
With Mozilla Multi-Account Containers enabled this addon can't handle a "Bypass list".Hello. Yes, our service is paid. However, it would be great if you could specify the issues you are currently experiencing with our browser extension (including the exclusion lists) so we could help you out on resolving these issues. We would be more than glad to help! -A.S.
- di allenella, 2 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Ticket number was #9093424.
This extension doesn't work with Firefox. Once you are logged in and connected to a server, the websites gives a connection error. After chatting with Live Chat team, there was no resolution reached. It is better to stick to the Desktop App over the extension.Hello and thank you for providing the Ticket ID! Unfortunately, as mentioned by our support team, it might be difficult to connect using the Proxy extension on networks that have restrictions and it is better to use the VPN connection (client) instead, as it can overcome such restrictions. Nonetheless, we do appreciate your feedback and will forward it to our dedicated team so the further improvements can be made for the browser extension. -A.S.