di Utente Firefox 14646897, 2 mesi fa
Valutata 1 su 5
Same as many other users: keeps me logged out, not usable anymore, and no answer from the customer service. Very disappointing, I won’t renew my subscription.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 2 mesi fa
Hello! Sorry to hear about your experience. Please try reinstalling our extension. If the issue persist, we recommend trying to reach our support team once again. You can contact them via live chat at support.nordvpn.com. - M.M.
- di Utente Firefox 16079020, 2 giorni faValutata 3 su 5Does a great job when it works. Unfortunatly it cashes every now and then. Have to remove and reinstall it. a bit annoying... Desktop version works okHello. We're sorry to hear about your experience. It is possible that there are interfering plugins installed on your browser that are causing the NordVPN plugin to act out. Please try installing the NordVPN plugin on a fresh installation of the browser. If the issue still persists, please contact us at support.nordvpn.com for further assistance. -A.S.
- di Utente Firefox 16967733, 2 giorni faValutata 1 su 5Add-on not working (same issue as many other users). Works only once, when you remove and reinstall the add-on but the add-on immediately gets stuck again. Firefox is my main browser, so I have to cancel my subscription...Hello. We're sorry to hear about the trouble. Please contact our customer support team via chat at support.nordvpn.com. They will take a closer look at your issue and help you solve it. Our team is online 24/7. -A.S.
- di Utente Firefox 13515730, 2 giorni faValutata 1 su 5It got really bad, broken Login! Claims "succesfully connected" to NordVPN in pop up window while exension icon shows it is not. NordVPN suggests to reinstall the extension but that's just a temporary fix; I'm getting tired of re-installing every week or so and perhaps it's time to trash it if NordVPN can't resolve it for good.Hello. Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please reinstall the extension to correct the situation. Should the issue persist, please don't hesitate to contact us directly via support.nordvpn.com. We'll gladly help you sort it out anytime! - A.S.
- di 12345678987654321, 3 giorni faValutata 1 su 5Extension is broken guys. Can't login, can't logout once logged in, and so you can't change anything. Everything works only a single time once you uninstall/reinstall the extension. But once you log in and make your selections, it reverts to its broken state the next time you start the Firefox browser.
NordVPN, you need to spend less on ads and more on development, because ultimately it's the users who will determine whether or not to keep using (ie. $$$PAYING FOR$$$) your service.Hello. We're sorry to hear about your experience while using our browser extension. It would be best if you contacted our customer support team via chat at support.nordvpn.com. They will take a closer look at your issue and help you solve it. Our team is online 24/7. -A.S.
- di mon, 4 giorni faValutata 1 su 5It's useless, I'm tired of re-installing the add-on every time I need to use VPN, this problem been there for months. I will not continue my subscription, better use Mozilla VPN from now on
- di John Paul Jones, 4 giorni faValutata 1 su 5Can not select server after login, I'm glad I cancelled my recurring subscription as it seems your developers can't even do a simple job right
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 4 giorni faHello! We're sorry to hear about the experience you had with our proxy extension. Perhaps you can try reinstalling it, and, if the issues persist, could you try contacting our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com? We're ready to help you out anytime! -A.S.
- di Utente Firefox 16963958, 5 giorni faValutata 1 su 5Totally unreliable. Stops working frequently. Restarting doesn't fix it.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 5 giorni faHello. Please try reinstalling the extension instead and check if it makes any changes. If the situation remains unchanged afterward, please contact us directly via support.nordvpn.com to get it sorted at any time. -A.S.
- di Noone, 8 giorni faValutata 1 su 5A log in is required.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 8 giorni faHello. Our service is subscription based so yes, you need to purchase a subscription to create an account with us and with that you would be able to log in to our services. If you need any help, please don't hesitate contacting us via live chat at https://support.nordvpn.com/. -R.L.
- di Utente Firefox 16958380, 9 giorni faValutata 1 su 5After reinstalling the add-on, the icon disappeared on the task bar and never show up again. Other add-ons are showing okay. Installing another new add-on is okay so I guess it's the Add-on problem.
Toggling to enable/unable the add-on or reinstalling is not fixing the issue.
Have no idea how to use it at this moment.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 9 giorni faHello. Please contact us at support.nordvpn.com so we could take a better look at what could possibly be causing this issue to occur. We're happy to help 24/7! -Drea
- di Utente Firefox 16958285, 9 giorni faValutata 3 su 5It generally does its job but every few weeks it stops working and needs reinstallation
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 9 giorni faHello. There might be another extension installed on your browser that's causing an interference with ours. Please reach out to us at support.nordvpn.com for further assistance. -Drea
- di Dragola, 10 giorni faValutata 4 su 5I had issues in the past with this extension but it seems to be working fine now so that's good to see. Hopefully their able to fix any issues so that others are able to use this properly!
- di JamesL, 11 giorni faValutata 5 su 5Today it will no longer allow me to log in. It doesn't even give me the option. When I click on the settings it then gives me the option to log out, but also will not work. It was working great until today. Something has happened and needs to be corrected.
I received a message asking that I reinstall Nord. I had already tried that multiple times, however today it started working again. Who knows what was going on, but it seems to be ok now.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 11 giorni faHello. Please try reinstalling the extension to fix this issue. If the situation remains unchanged afterward, please contact us directly via support.nordvpn.com at your earliest convenience to get this sorted out. - A.V.
- di anra, 11 giorni faValutata 1 su 5cant log in
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 11 giorni faHello. Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please reinstall the extension to correct the situation. Should the issue persist, please don't hesitate to contact us directly via support.nordvpn.com. We'll gladly help you sort it out anytime! - A.V.
- di Brendael, 12 giorni faValutata 1 su 5DO NOT TRUST THIS ADD ON!
You just can't trust this add on. The icon shows you're connected but it randomly disconnects in the background so you think you're going through the VPN but you aren't. This is even worse than it just not working. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it still doesn't connect.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 12 giorni faHello! Please make sure to contact us via Twitter DMs @NordVPN or support team via live chat at support.nordvpn.com and we'll assist you to resolve the issue. -Neo
- di Utente Firefox 16954669, 12 giorni faValutata 1 su 5Just not WORKING, the connection is so slow and can freeze for 10 seconds.. (the plugin worked well on chrome btw), my VPN is not usable currently and I will be forced to cancel my subscription if this problem is not fixed.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 12 giorni faHello. Please try reinstalling the extension or check if the issue persists on a fresh browser installation. If the issue is still there after that, please contact our support team via live chat at https://support.nordvpn.com/ for further help. -R.L.
- di Utente Firefox 16952517, 14 giorni faValutata 1 su 5Has gotten really flakey for about the last year w/ Firefox on Win10. Android version has some issues too hanging but its a lot better than the windows version. Nord's customer support solution is to use their whole computer VPN and not the FF plugin. I can't do that. Not very fast either.