- di Utente Firefox 15563600, 7 ore faValutata 1 su 5Cleared cache and cookies. reinstalled plugin, but still gets stuck in a login loop. Thanks for nothing NordVPN. This should have definitely been found by tests, before making a release... Not happy.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 6 ore faHello. It may be that there are interfering plugins installed on your browser that are causing this issue. Please contact us at support.nordvpn.com for further assistance. -Drea
- di Utente Firefox 16923516, 8 ore faValutata 1 su 5Same issue that has been reported repeatedly here. It logs me out and now it won't even log me back in, despite the fact that I do the process and it takes my credentials but after saying I'm logged in I'm still not connected and when I open the extension it asks me to log in again. Really annoying.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 6 ore faHello. It may be that there are interfering plugins installed on your browser that are causing the NordVPN plugin to act out. Please contact us at support.nordvpn.com for further assistance. -Drea
- di DashiePlotism, 2 giorni faValutata 2 su 5Its fine when it works, but it really enjoys logging you out. Recently it wouldn't let me log back in so I tried re-installing the add on but now its icon doesn't appear in the extensions bar (not even the drop down menu for overflowing extensions) so I can't log in or anything.
It does however appear in the add-on manager but you can't actually use the extension from there.
I would just use the full PC app, but it had a habbit of giving me BSODs when in use, especially when playing glames, even if I had them blacklisted from using the VPN.Hello! Could you tell us if you tried contacting our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com? If so, could you please update your review with the ticket ID you received so we can check on the situation in more detail? -L.L.
- di FFUsr009, 2 giorni faValutata 1 su 5This used to work but now it sometimes lets you login and other times it never logins. I keep entering my password and username and it says login successfully but when I click on the icon it is asking me to login again.
Please fix this, contacting support doesnt work, there is something wrong with the extensionHello! Please try clearing the cache and cookies of your browser fully and only then reinstalling the extension. If the issue persists, please contact our support team at support.nordvpn.com and we'll assist right away! -Neo
- di Utente Firefox 16892653, 4 giorni faValutata 1 su 5Dear Nord,
Still having issues with your latest version. With a fresh install, it will work exactly once before returning to the good old login loop.
Will you ever update with a fixed version?
PS: Pls do not ask me to contact your support if you don't actually have anything to fix the problem. I've already checked with your support multiple times and nothing has worked so far. The best advice was from an another review, which was to rollback to an earlier version.Hello. We're sure it can be resolved by a quick chat with our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com. NordVPN’s team is ready to help you 24/7. -Neo
- di Utente Firefox 14300204, 4 giorni faValutata 1 su 5Yall really suck at making working extensions
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 4 giorni faHello. If you’re experiencing an issue with our VPN browser extension, do not hesitate to contact our customer support team. Our team is ready to help you 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -A.S.
- di Utente Firefox 14586994, 4 giorni faValutata 3 su 5Great addon to complement the Nord VPN Desktop app in case you want to control when you activate VPN and which websites are whitelisted, but it has few issues:
1. There is no easy way to whitelist websites, apart from clicking on the extension, going to settings, going to Bypass List, copying and pasting the website url (needs to have http:// otherwise it won't work) then saving and reloading the website. They need to make this easier by having an option while right clicking the page or by having a simple "add to whitelist" button in the extension menu, like ad blockers do.
2. There are to blacklists. It would be useful to have the option to run the extension in either whitelist or blacklist mode and select which websites to be tunnelled and which to be not. Right now there is only whitelist option.
3. Ever since the recent Firefox update to version 89, the extension randomly stops working, it will not login into the account anymore. The solution is to remove the extension and add it back again which is a pain because all the whitelisted website are gone and there's no obvious way to back them up. I'm not sure if it's an additional Firefox settings that is causing this problem or the Nord VPN extension hasn't been updated yet, but once every 2-3 days I have to do this.
Overall I'm happy with it, but Widnscribe has more settings and is easier to use. Not as reputable as Nord VPN, but Nord could make the extension a bit more feature-rich.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 4 giorni faHello. We do appreciate your feedback and will definitely forward it for further consideration! As for the issue that you are facing, it is possible that the extension interferes with another extension on your browser. Please contact our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com for them to check what could be causing the issue and help you solve it faster. Our team is available 24/7! -G.M.
- di Rak01, 5 giorni faValutata 1 su 5Installed the extension and gave it permission to run in private browsing. Logged into my account but when I click on the icon it still says "Log into your account". Tried again once, twice, but same story. The extension won't log me in.Hello there! Have you tried reinstalling the extension? In case that didn't help, there may be another plug-in installed that's interfering with the NordVPN extension. For assistance with the latter, please contact us at support.nordvpn.com. We're available 24/7! -Drea
- di Utente Firefox 13439033, 6 giorni faValutata 1 su 5Every few days, the plugin display the icon that I'm logged in and connected, but when I check my IP, I'm not. Neat, I'm naked witout knowing it!
If I try to log in, it pops up "You are logged in" but when I want to connect to a server it says "please log in". The only ways to exit from this infinite loop is to uninstall the plugin, clear cache and re-install the plugin. What a waste of time....
Support says to contact the chat. Chat is a bot and says to contact support. Infinite loop, again.
The server accuracy is really poor.
When I connect to the "France" server, websites think I'm somewhere else.
Since there is very few IP adress with this plugin, I have captcha on almost every secured websites.Hello. We're sorry to hear about your experience with our service! Could you give our support team another chance? You may reach them via live chat at support.nordvpn.com or firstname.lastname@example.org email address. To get connected to an agent right away make sure to ask for a 'live agent' when you are connected to the bot. We'd love to help you out on these issues resolve after further investigation! -G.M.
- di Utente Firefox 16916039, 6 giorni faValutata 1 su 5I cant even express the amount of times that ive been all over the internet and go to the x in the corner to close my browser to realize this thing has magically logged itself out again and even if i remember to check it first i cant even sign in without going through the trouble of deleting my cache and cookies like they say in all the replies to the bad reviews just for it to happen all over again the very next time i open my browser. i even took the time to make a profile just so i could write this comment that's how much it aggravates me!!!!Hello. We're terribly sorry to hear about these issues! Please contact our customer support, for them to take a closer look at it. We would be happy to help you out on this issue resolve. Our team is online 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -G.M.
- di Zeronok, 7 giorni faValutata 1 su 5Ok, now I'm really pissed off... it's the 5th time (if not more) the plugin break, when the subscription end I will not renew it.
It's absolutely unacceptable that I use the vpn rarely and 50% of times the plugin is broken.
And please, don't tell me to contact customer support, both of us know that it's not users fault, this problems go a long way back in time.
PS: the problem is the login loop sever users are writing about.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 7 giorni faHello. We are sorry to hear about your experience, however, it would be great if you could specify the issue you're currently experiencing (being unable to login in, connect, error messages, etc.) in order for us to better understand it and solve it as soon as possible. We'd be glad to help. -A.S.
- di Utente Firefox 16908182, 9 giorni faValutata 2 su 5It stucks very often last weeks. Not possible to change the server or even log out. Only reinstallation helps. And connection also poor at that time.Hello! Please make sure to contact us via Twitter DMs @NordVPN or support team via live chat at support.nordvpn.com and we'll assist you to resolve the issue. -Neo
- di Lauri, 9 giorni faValutata 1 su 5It freezes a lot and have to reinstall it several times a monthHello! Please try clearing the cache and cookies of your browser fully and only then reinstalling the extension. If the issue persists, please contact our support team at support.nordvpn.com and we'll assist right away! -Neo
- di Utente Firefox 14497672, 9 giorni faValutata 1 su 5This extension has issues logging me in. It asks me to log in. I click on "Log In with Nord Account", a popup window opens, I log in successfully, and the window closes itself. But then the extension still acts as if I hadn't logged in. So it's completely unusable.Hello! Please try clearing the cache and cookies of your browser fully and only then reinstalling the extension. If the issue persists, please contact our support team at support.nordvpn.com and we'll assist right away! -Neo
- di Antra, 11 giorni faValutata 1 su 5The extension stopped working and throws you in the login infinite loop for such a long time already. Plenty of complaints regarding the issue with all the same 'Please contact the support' responses. Can not wait for my subscription to end, this is a no-go.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 10 giorni faHello. We are sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try reinstalling our extension. If the issue persist, we recommend contacting our support team via live chat at support.nordvpn.com. - M.M.