Valutata 3,6 su 5
3,6 stelle su 5
- di Utente Firefox 13218914, 2 giorni faValutata 5 su 5This is my first time using a VPN. I am very pleased with NORDVPN and it's ease-of-use. Hopefully the people writing this software continue to keep up the good work. I have done both web-based and object oriented programming. I know how hard it is to make sure everything works with many variants.
- di braga, 11 giorni faValutata 1 su 5doesn't work like it use to anymore!
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 11 giorni faHello. Do not hesitate to reach us out whenever experiencing any issue regarding our service's accessibility or functionality. Our team is available 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com.
- di MicahStone, 12 giorni faValutata 1 su 5I found this add-on to be useless. Each of the several times I have tried to use it, all I have been able to get is a pop-up saying "Failed to connect. Try again later." On the other hand, the Browsec add-on works GREAT !!!
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 11 giorni faHello. Please contact us at support.nordvpn.com, so our team could check what's causing the issue that you're currently experiencing and provide you with assistance on its resolve. Thank you!
- di Lakȟótá Spring Wánbli, 15 giorni faValutata 3 su 5Most of the time when you download an extension. You get at least part of a VPN program that can be logged into. You don't have to spend anything if you don't want to. It appears that with Nord you have no choice.
- di Jauz, 15 giorni faValutata 1 su 5Doesn't work! I use Nord on my mobile and other devices but for Firefox it won't allow me to even log in after reinstalling the extension. Error message saying "Something went wrong". Doesn't allow you to reconnect to a different server only one per country? Very disappointed with this outdated version of Nord for the price you pay it's really not worth it. There are much more efficient VPN's for cheaper
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 14 giorni faHello. It would be best if you'd contact our customers' support team while specifying the exact issue that you're currently experiencing. Our team is available 24/7 regarding instant assistance on any inquiry related to our service at support.nordvpn.com.
- di Utente Firefox 15641030, 22 giorni faValutata 1 su 5It's annoying, each time I use, it starts ok, then, after some time, it slow down everything, then, it fails. The icon says connected, when I click it, opens a login screen and I'm not able to logout or disconnect. Since it thinks it's connected, when I try to login it says "check your connection". When I contacted the support, they said "uninstall the extension and use proxy" or "use the windows vpn app". I've paid for this service only becouse it has an extension. If I want to use a system-wide vpn, I use another vpn that I've already paid a long time ago.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 22 giorni faHello. Apologies for any inconveniences. We'd ask you to update your review with the Ticket ID that you've received after contacting our customers' support team, for us to check how was your inquiry handled on our end and provide you further assistance on the issue's resolve. Thank you!
- di Fred Sebled, 23 giorni faValutata 4 su 5I enjoy this extension very much and connecting to servers in UK or USA is fine and really fast. I Had some speed troubles connecting to smaller countries like Israel, but that's rarely needed so I give it a strong 4.