- Valutata 5 su 5Super
- Valutata 1 su 5How is this shit even legal? It's without a shred of hyperbole that this is one the worst extensions ever. Doesn't really connect, forgets login, can't save countries, sometimes crashing FF. I hope everyone who worked on this got fired.
- Valutata 1 su 5I am constantly being logged out from my account. This happens at least once a day and on each occasion my recent connections are being reset. Seriously?
- Valutata 1 su 5One random day in the middle of a browsing session it started giving me an "Unable to find the proxy server" if I was connected to NordVPN. It won't load anything. Haven't been able to use it since and only with Firefox. Chrome and Safari function just fine.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 4 giorni faHello. Sorry to hear that you've experienced issues while using our service. However, it would be best if you'd contact our customers' support team, for them to check what could have caused them and provide assistance on their resolve afterward. Our team is available 24/7 support.nord-help.com.
- Valutata 3 su 5I get logged out randomly
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 10 giorni faHello. Do try reinstalling our extension to see whether the issue regarding its malfunctioning persists. In case it does regardless, drop a line to our customers' support team, for them to provide you further assistance on its resolve at support.nordvpn.com.
- Valutata 3 su 5Works just fine, sometimes I have to disable then re-enable for me to log in again, but my main concern is the permissions required by the extension, Why does it need access to my private browsing for the extension to work? can someone please explain this to me? this is a major privacy concern to me
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 12 giorni faHello. Apologies if this has caused you any confusion. This is a Firefox requirement and the way it handles proxy connections. Everything's working as intended.
- Valutata 4 su 5Logs out frequently
- Valutata 1 su 5It sucks - I cannot pick servers to connect and once connected if I try to connect to another server country it don't load / work. Al I get is a connect option to UK and if I try to load any other country nothing loads whatsoever I just get a blank screen and no other country's load. I have all latest updates installed.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 14 giorni faHello. Do not hesitate to reach our customers' support team if experiencing any issue regarding our service's functionality. Our team is available 24/7 at support.nord-help.com.
- Valutata 4 su 5Can't award the last star because I have to enter my login details every time I restart Firefox. In Chrome the connection it stays logged in AND connected after a restart, so I'll give it 5 stars there.
- Valutata 5 su 5i will give it a 5 star because i love nord, but it does have an issue where it forgets the username and asks you to login again once in a while after browser closes. other than that its blazing fast, somehow faster than the desktop one. good job!
- Valutata 1 su 5All servers give the ssl sequrity error and name/password request (no ability to connect)
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 20 giorni faHello. Do update your browser and reinstall our extension afterward to see whether the issue regarding connections persists. In case it does regardless, drop a line to our customers' support team, for them to provide you further assistance on its resolve at support.nord-help.com.
- Valutata 3 su 5不适合中国,无法注册
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 20 giorni faHello. We'd advise you on using our application to access our services while in countries with heavy internet censorship rules. Anyways, it would be best if you'd contact our customers' support team if experiencing any issue regarding our service's accessibility or functionality. Our team is available 24/7 at support.nord-help.com.
- Valutata 1 su 51) I have successfully logged in to the expansion.
2) I select a server or click "quick connect".
3) "Connected to *Сountryname* !
4) A window appears "Proxy moz-proxy://**9.nordvpn.com:89 asks for username and password. The site reports: "NordVPN"
5) My username and password do not fit
6) "Connection failed."
What was I paying for?
P.S.: My internet connection without VPN is perfect.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il un mese faHello. Do update your browser and reinstall our extension afterward to see whether the issue that you're currently experiencing persists. In case it does regardless, drop a line to our customers' support team, for them to provide you further assistance on its resolve at support.nord-help.com.
- Valutata 3 su 5Add-on works well once you are connected, but if for some reason you want to disconnect. (As I often do for development purposes where I have to connect to something in the local network or on the localhost, which for some reason it also redirects). You'll find yourself logged out of the add-on and you will have to log in again to be able to disconnect from the vpn server. If they fix that issue this add-on would be significantly better. In addition to that they could add features that are in the desktop application on Mac, that aren't in this add-on. (like the ability to select a server).