- di Kralle, 12 giorni faValutata 1 su 5Ich habe schon alle anderen Add-Ons deaktiviert aber ich komme nicht auf die 2. Seite der Einstellungen! Scrollen kann ich 2cm nach unten und zum Umblättern finde ich auch nichts ????
Kann jemand helfen?
Danke - hat sich erledigt. Runter mit dem Volldreck.
Da ich keine Tabs mehr öffnen kann (bei jedem Klick auf "+ tab" kommt das Berechtigungsfenster von dem Add-On:
Berechtigung zu erteilen:
"Firefox benötigt deine Erlaubnis, um den News-Feed von soeren-hentzschel.at zu lesen. Die Berechtigung kann jederzeit widerrufen werden."
Zu was brauschst Du das, Sören???? Wer bezahlt Dich?
- di Utente Firefox 9812016, 4 mesi faValutata 1 su 5This add-on appeared out of nowhere when I closed down Firefox. The owner of this and Firefox have no right adding add-ons to my browser. I do not want this and it looks like garbage. I have deleted it from Firefox. Stop automatically agging addons to peoples browsers. I am furious.
- di claudel, un anno faValutata 1 su 5Problème depuis plusieurs mois : j'utilise Windows 7 Edition Familiale Premium Service Pack 1 depuis toujours, mais suite à une mise a jour firefox 75.0 (64 bits), le module New Tab Override de Sören Hentschel ne fonctionne plus (impossible de faire prendre en compte une URL personnalisée (type https://www.google.fr/ par exemple) j'ai désespérément une page blanche. Help SVP !
- di Utente Firefox 15502123, un anno faValutata 1 su 5This [USED TO] Allow me to simply & securely Load the GOOGLE Search Homepage whenever I needed a new tab - With NO Fuss at all... :)
Seriously, it was invaluable to me! I could Open a new tab & immediately begin my search for whatever random thought popped into my mind...
Firefox recently added Security measures which made this Extension obsolete... :(
But -- GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE !!!
FIREFOX DOES HAVE A DIFFERENT ADD-ON THAT SIMPLY LOADS YOUR HOMEPAGE WHENEVER YOU OPEN A NEW TAB !!!
New Tab Homepage (by Ben Basson).
(Its icon: A Green puzzle piece)
Unfortunately, As far as I know - It can't load or use a local file/custom HTML. (Sorry, people...) It also hasn't been "Recommended" by firefox - Yet... But hopefully it will be, in the near future.
I Use Google as My Homepage, & this extension works perfectly for that... I simply click on the [+] for a New Tab, & my cursor is already in the Google Search bar! Yay!!! I Hope This Helps...
- di ArJunaZ, un anno faValutata 1 su 5I Absolutely HATE this new Firefox! Having been a user since the early Netscape days and every version of Firefox until I stalled at version 56. I finally was forced recently to move to the new version for some things and I absolutely want to tear someones head off. So many useful features are simply gone. I can't even automatically load a local home page in a new tab that I've been doing for decades anymore. I mean if you can't trust your own local web page than what can you trust. I find myself using Chrome a lot this past week, though I hate that too. I hope some new player comes along soon and takes out the rat infested sellouts at Google and Mozilla.
- di Kent, un anno faValutata 1 su 5So now I read that once again a local page can't be used with this extension?? Wasn't that the whole purpose of it? It's ridiculous that Firefox won't itself allow this. If it can allow bookmarks and it can allow surfing to a local page, it can find a way to allow this (have the new tab request point to a bookmark!). Other browsers allow this. Are they all unsafe? Do you think you know something that MICROSOFT doesn't? Seriously. Between that and Firefox being an extreme memory hog, you are keeping me right on the edge of dissatisfaction...
- di Utente Firefox 14108982, un anno faValutata 1 su 5FVD Dials has been the most buggiest bookmark tool on Firefox, Chrome, and Chromium browsers. It behaves irrationally by clicking a dial and it will go to a different tab without reason. Jumping to other tabs, the memu bar does not close. These are two of my pet peves with this service.
- di Utente Firefox 15241110, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5I love the product except for the space-hogging long-a$$ label stuck in front of the address bar with the name of the addon stuck in it. Were it not for that, would have given 5 stars. Blame marketing.
- di Utente Firefox 15158426, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5This add-on is slowing down my firefox 68.0.1 (64-bit on Win 10) big time. It was taking a couple of mins longer to load a webpage enabled, I disabled it, and it zips along as 100 Mbps is supposed to deliver. This add-on needs to be fixed, I'll have to find an alternative.