- di Utente Firefox 15054869, 5 mesi faValutata 4 su 5Still kind of concerned about the future of this extension, also wondering why the author didn't decide to change the name of the extension to distance the Firefox version from the Chromium version (the Chromium version was bought out and is no longer safe to use).
Aside from that it is pretty decent, I personally use it alongside uBlock Origin on FF (I never used it back when I was on Chrome years ago). It works very well, just make sure you go through the proper setup if you use it with uBlock Origin.
- di Ben Shapiro, 7 mesi faValutata 5 su 5Fantastic add-on. It is NOT malicious. Only the chromium version. Anyone saying so below has done zero actual research on the topic:
- di testing123, 7 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Ars Technica says uninstall immediately!!! https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2020/10/popular-chromium-ad-blockers-caught-stealing-user-data-and-accessing-accounts/
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 7 mesi faPlease read also: https://github.com/LiCybora/NanoDefenderFirefox/issues/187#issue-718878286
The harmful one is on Chromium only and nothing about Firefox
Before spreading/forwarding message, please make sure it is a fact.
- di Utente Firefox 13613097, 7 mesi faValutata 4 su 5I was able to add the filters for Step 2 and Step 4 in the uBlock Origin settings,
Extra installation steps for uBlock Origin Step 1 Adblock Warning Removal List. Cannot be added.
- di phreich, 8 mesi faValutata 5 su 5Built for nano ad blocker, but is a great add-on for ublock origin as well (which I use) -- just make sure to follow the additional steps mentioned in the description.
- di Utente Firefox 15965491, 9 mesi faValutata 5 su 5The Firefox version is safe. Only the chrome-based version was affected
Works well with Ublock Origin, requires additional setup