Valutata 2 su 5di Hej, 3 mesi fa
I'm going to lower my rating even though I still think this add-on is crucial and fantastic. But the fact that you still, after many years, haven't added the option to manually add a url to always open in a certain container is ridiculous. You should know how chaotic and irratic the devs of Google and Microsoft are today using 20 different domains just to be able to sign in somewhere. It's like they all suffer from DID. It's a hassle to use containers because of this, since you so often are thrown out of the container. Fix it!
- Valutata 5 su 5di OCsonic, 2 giorni faDoes what it says on the tin, and it does it as well as I could possibly ask for. A little bit of work is needed at the start to set up your containers, but if you just set up containers for the stuff you'll be doing on a regular basis ahead of a time you won't run into much if any headache down the line.
- Valutata 4 su 5di sami, 3 giorni faBonjour,
A l'heure du pour vivre mieux restons cachés, addons très intéressant.
je l'expérimente actuellement, peut-être mal, la synchro, entre machines, de configuration des conteneurs
n'est pas stable. Sur ces deux machines l'option synchro étant cochée les onglets perdent ou trouvent modifiés leur affectation conteneur...Sur les deux PC
Merci pour le job !
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 14225671, 3 giorni faGreat app. Super useful app for keeping your various web browsing in different containers. I hope this addon gets built into Firefox one day.
IMHO: Some of the options and menus need to be improved / streamlined before it gets added to Firefox. It is too easy to setup "always open in a specific container" and then later you are annoying why you cant open link in a specific container.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 17675902, 4 giorni faI really want to like this extension but despite existing for all these years, it doesn't even have support to add or modify URLs. It's absolutely ridiculous and shameful. This extension is absolutely worthless for the sites you want to partition out into their own containers, such as banking sites because if the URL subdomain changes even a little bit, it'll toss the website into a regular tab.
Since this is open source, I went to check and see if anybody else has complained about this and they have. There is even a contributor who has already coded this out, but despite the request being there for 2 YEARS nothing has come of it. This is a joke.
- Valutata 1 su 5di hardcodes, 5 giorni fa- disabling and re-enabling the plugins deletes the complete config
- every now and then the extensions asks where to open an URL although it is already configured
Great idea. In the end it does something a browser should do naturally.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Gerard, 6 giorni faWekt top, alleen zou het super zijn om ook containers aan bladwijzers toe te voegen. Dan kan ik bijvoorbeeld mijn Microsoft accounts goed gescheiden houden. Ik heb dit nu voor elkaar gekregen met een Add-on, maar zou fijn zijn als dit native werkt.)
- Valutata 5 su 5di higuita, 9 giorni faPerfect to using multiple AWS accounts and isolate some sites. with this features below, it could even be better:
- Not only automatically isolate sites by domain, but also by path, this way we can give it different site permissions or better manage more complex sites (example, for different logins or different features)
- support setting a bookmarks to a specific container, to avoid having to manually manage that
- much more icons and probably also more colors
- move tab to a (new) container, open a question windows, allowing it to remove cookies, storage, history from main account and choose if a existent container or create a new one. Doing this manually is a pain
This could make this perfect... but still, as it is now, is still VERY good, totally recommended
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 16912849, 9 giorni faVery helpful tool that helps me to check different user scenarios in a service while development process. No need to open private tabs every time.