- di Mano Lito, un mese faValutata 5 su 5This is an excellent tool.
I use it all the time to control video volume with the mouse wheel.
My only wish is for an option for the volume to be displayed on the video in percentage form (perhaps on the top right-hand corner).
- di ftrinityd, 7 mesi faValutata 5 su 5Love it! Only use it for the time skipping and works great - only thing I'd like is an option for it to be disabled by default, because I only use it on a few sites and having to switch it off when its not wanted happens a lot.
- di UVF, un anno faValutata 5 su 5Excellent!!
I just needed the function to seek the video backward/forward with the wheel mouse, and apparently it's something very hard to find, but this addon does it perfectly.
On top of that it is very customizable, i only wanted that function and a specific time (3 secs in my case) and i can easily disable all the other funcions and expand the whole video area to do just that, in the addon options.
Really simple but great addon, and it's a shame it has so few people using it.
Parabéns e obrigado
- di drey, un anno faValutata 5 su 5The control over volume and video is great. I wish this worked with netflix.Thanks for the review. I'm aware that the extension works only partially on Netflix - everything except for seeking seems to be working.
UPDATE: Versions 2.4 kinda fixes it, but it's not ideal due to Netflix's player restrictions.
- di Nedko, 2 anni faValutata 5 su 5Great! You are fast, honestly I didnt count on such fast reaction. Thank you very much.
I love the skipping with mousewheel and the fastening of phlegmatic videos. Thanks for your work. Thumbs up!
Outdated, here for historical reason:
Please, make a hint about popup so the user would exactly what happened and so it wouldnt frustrate anybody else and please make it configurable.
- di Utente Firefox 13243951, 2 anni faValutata 5 su 5OK what happened? when I want to scroll down it changes the volume/fast forward, normally it will not do that when the cursor is on the left or right side of the screen (in theater mode on YT).
Edit: Yeah that's what I meant, This is happening since yesterday. I didn't change anything. can you make it only on the video area?
There's no reply on these reviews I hope you see this edit.Update: It's fixed. Make sure you're using the latest version. Thanks for the feedback and please report any issues you may have.
You mean on the black parts on the left and right? That's weird. It's not happening to me.
Edit: You're right. I'll try to fix it asap.
- di Utente Firefox 13633052, 2 anni faValutata 5 su 5This is great, works well - only it would be fantastic if there were an option that allowed for volume control only (across the whole video area)
E: NICE WORK - exceptional developer, thanks