Per provare i componenti aggiuntivi disponibili in questo sito scarica Mozilla Firefox, un modo veloce e gratuito per navigare sul Web.Chiudi
Benvenuto in Firefox Add-ons.
Scegli tra migliaia di funzionalità aggiuntive e stili per rendere Firefox veramente tuo.Chiudi
Master Password+ 1.23 Riavvio richiesto
Various enhancements for build-in "master password" (MP)
-Locks master security device on demand or after specified time
-Prompts for MP on browser startup
-Suppresses all or duplicate MP prompts
-Locks up entire application or individual windows
Informazioni su questo componente aggiuntivo
- Ability to enable or disable timeout
- Toolbar, addressbar and statusbar icons
- Icons are dynamic and represent current state of master password, such as locked/unlocked or unset
- Options to hide the icons and/or menu items
- Set options directly from "Change Master Password" window
- Lock application on demand or with timer
- Two different timers for logout and lock
- Hotkey to logout/login master security device (default: ALT + L)
- Hotkey to lock application and/or individual windows (default: ALT + SHIFT + L and CTRL + ALT + SHIFT + L)
- Easy access to options or set/change master password via right click on toolbar/statusbar icons or tools menu
- Option to prompt master password on startup (work around for Bug 536140 which prompts multiple times for master password on startup).
- Option to suppress all or duplicate master password prompt popups (added in v1.2.20101212) (Note: when prompts are suppressed, they are actually being canceled. This means whatever requested master password will be notified as if user canceled the prompt, this might bring unexpected results.)
- Temporary suppress MP prompts
- Audio and icon blinking notifications when MP prompt was suppressed
- Notification bar when MP suppressed
- Lock application after NN incorrect entered passwords
- Logout / lock application (or single window) on minimize
- Support for Thunderbird
There is a little inconvenience if MP+ set to block master password prompts - it will block them by canceling them before they appear on screen. Because of that if you open a web page that has login/autofill form and required master password, you'll need manually login via MP+ and refresh the page to get the available login information for the login/autofill form. The same thing applied to any other extensions, option windows, etc that use protect by master password data - if it's a window, you'll need reopen the window after you manually logged in with master password.
This addon is not a replacement for built-in master password, it's an enhancement for it. It also cannot guarantee total protection, simply because anyone can disable it even without starting the browser.
Disabling or uninstalling this addon will NOT delete your master password!
You can find more about master password http://kb.mozillazine.org/Master_password
Please report bugs and feature requests at Support website or via email in the support section of addon page (http://goo.gl/Ipdep)
Bug reports or feature requests posted in review sections will be ignored and may be reported as spam.
Please test beta versions if available from here This will help speed up releasing final versions. (note currently if beta version installed, you'll need manually install final version when it's released, automatic updates will only install beta versions (thanks AMO for that nonsense)
Due to lack of free time and Mozilla's new strategy with frequent major version releases I no longer will support legacy version of FF and TB, only current versions will be used for testings.
Change log legend:
+ new options to disable password field in locked windows after NN failed attempts for NN seconds.
+ new option to lock/logout when computer goes to sleep (not all systems supported https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=758848) (issue #68)
+ ability prevent individual window from getting locked when global lock initiated (it still allows use "lock this window") extensions.masterPasswordPlus.nolockpersist hidden setting controls if such flag restored after restart (issue #99)
+ help tab in options
+ debug options (when activated debug, browser console automatically opens)
! incorrect default action used on toollbar button (issue #100)
! MP prompt buttons didn't fit into window (issue #102)
! window minimize/maximize/exit buttons are not visible when window is locked and browser.tabs.drawInTitlebar enabled
! window size changed when lock on minimize enabled and window minimized
! Window title not restored after locked window unlocked (issue #91)
! postbox v5.x support (issue #101)
! changes log popup shows incorrect changes preview when more then one window opened on startup
! Unable unlock when enabled Lock on minimize all windows and a window still minimized ((issue #105)
- extensions.masterPasswordPlus.lockignorefirstkey setting (issue #90)
* user activity is now detected globally - even when FF/TB not in focus (issue #95)
* optimized handling of changes in preferences via about:config
* submitting empty password no longer considered as incorrect and doesn't count towards failed attempts.
Il canale di sviluppo ti permette di provare una versione sperimentale di questo componente aggiuntivo prima che venga rilasciata al pubblico. Una volta installata questa versione, continuerai a ricevere gli aggiornamenti dal canale di sviluppo. Per non ricevere più questo tipo di aggiornamenti, reinstalla la versione normale utilizzando il link precedente.
Attenzione: le versioni di sviluppo di questo componente aggiuntivo non sono state verificate da Mozilla.
- Versione 1.21.3b1