Per provare i componenti aggiuntivi disponibili in questo sito scarica Mozilla Firefox, un modo veloce e gratuito per navigare sul Web.Chiudi
Benvenuto in Firefox Add-ons.
Scegli tra migliaia di funzionalità aggiuntive e stili per rendere Firefox veramente tuo.Chiudi
MaskMe: Online Privacy Protection 1.40.349.1-signed
::: ATTENTION USERS ::: MASKME IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED. WE HAVE DEVELOPED A NEW AND IMPROVED PRODUCT, BLUR, WITH ALL THE FEATURES OF MASKME. PLEASE SEE: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/donottrackplus/
Informazioni su questo componente aggiuntivo
- Every time you sign up for a site or shop the web, MaskMe will be by your side.
- Choose to Mask your email address, phone number, or credit card, using unique, disposable info that MaskMe creates and autofills on the spot. It works instantly, every time, everywhere.
- Ensures you never miss important communication, but also puts you in control so you can stop spammers, telemarketers, and hackers in one click.
- Convenient, fast, & easy-to-use
Get ready for a faster, more private web with MaskMe. MaskMe is free to download and use with optional premium features.
Email us at email@example.com
Check out the FAQ.
How Masking Works
If you'd like to review the source code, ask questions about the technical architecture, or challenge us on how privacy-centric the add-on actually is, we're all for it! Contact Andrew [at] getabine [dot] com. Thanks!
* Fixed bug with "report this error" links
Questo componente aggiuntivo non è compatibile con la tua versione di Firefox per i seguenti motivi:
Per creare una tua raccolta devi avere un account per Mozilla Add-ons.
Informativa sulla privacy
Abine will not track, store or transmit to any server or third party, information regarding users’ behavioral data (to include web browsing activity).
will not deliver or help others deliver any targeted advertising to users.
will not store users' passwords and login credentials on Abine’s servers (or any other remote location other than the user’s computer) except when requested to do so and encrypted with a key not known to Abine.
(Please note that Abine's policy is “required by law”, not “permitted by law”, since “permitted” means almost anything is allowed, while “required” are situations where the company receives a valid court order, for example, and is compelled to comply.)