- di Faust3000, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5The extension no longer works !!!!! Do not install it !!!! After the bookmarks have been encrypted, it is impossible to decrypt them. Even if the extension produced a message: the bookmarks were successfully decrypted and restored. Due to the expansion I lost 142 bookmarks! Thanks to the developer!
- di Alepou, 3 anni faValutata 1 su 5Worked only for 2-3 times. Then I see only 2 thin windows at the bottom and the app can't see any of my bookmarks (no bookmark was found). I removed and install again, restart firefox but nothing changed.
Question: password can be change?
Edit: Now, a folder (full with links) is encrypt and I lost everything there and I can't restore my bookmarks. Congratulations, you are sooo clever ... You deserve not one star but nothing!
DON't INSTALL THIS!
Edit 2: For installing sir an addon must be in NASA? Why you need all these? Well, I have windows 7, firefox developer v.64, adblock, bookmark tab here, colorful tabs, eversync, fvd, hover zoom, i don't care about cookies, Im translator, lastpass, mute sites by default mysessions, one tab, open link with new tab, tree style tab, tst mouse wheel and double click, wx download status bar, 404 bookmarks, foxit pdf creator, hoxx vpn proxy, tab close button, unseen, video download helper and now saka key. Of course I don't want stop use any of these for link password.Can you make your extension working with all extensions, os, etc like all others? Link password version was the last version (was because I uninstalled it)
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 2 anni faHi, Sorry for you have issue with the addon. Unfortunately it is hard to say what you issue is from the description. Please adding more information as Version of Link Password, version of Firefox, OS, and other addons that you have installed.
- di Utente Firefox 14126102, 3 anni faValutata 1 su 5What am I missing? Using Firefox on a Windows 10 machine and if I encrypt a folder using a password of 123456 and then come back and do another encrypt (without decrypt) using 567890 - the new password overrides the previous password. What this says to me is that anyone can enter their own new password to encrypt and then decrypt with their new password thus leaving my original password useless and exposing my folder.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 3 anni faHi.
You have probable misunderstanding how the Link Password work for muliple encryption of the same bookmark.
Link Password have two modes for encryption bookmark that already is encrypted (Skip already encrypted bookmarks).
* Skip encrypting: Then all unencrypted bookmark will be encrypted with the new password and old bookmarks will be encrypted with the old password.
* Encrypt again: Then all bookmarks will be encrypted with the new password, and if any of the bookmarks was encrypted since before you will have to first providing you new password and then providing the old password.
- di mr.muggles, 3 anni faValutata 1 su 5Ensured my password was correct and now encrypted bookmarks won't decrypt!
RE: developer response. I can assure you my password is correct - I've tried every possible combination with caps lock/num lock on and off and it's not responding. I was careful to try to avoid something like this, so I'm stumped. Needless to say I'm not happy I've lost all my bookmarks.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 3 anni faSorry for you has lost access to the bookmarks, most probley you have enter incorrect password when you decrypt or encrypted bookmarks, common issue is caps lock and numb lock.